I want to know does epson l6160 support 5 Ghz bandwith?

Suvajit Majumder

Hello everyone.Good day. I want to know my friend has an Epson L6160 printer,now my question is does Epson L6160 supports 5 ghz bandwith, if 5 Ghz bandwith is been selected in the drop down menu of the router? I have installed fiber optic connection of 100 Mbps from a local service provider here in my locality of Kolkata India.Will my printer work in 5 Ghz Bandwith if i select it because it gives me a tremendous bandwith speeds.Be it in my PC,Laptop,or samrtphones.I have no idea about how to reconfigure the printer in 5Ghz bandwith.Wil anyone help me or post an youtube video of how to reconfigure the printer in 5Ghz bandwith i have the printer dvd when my friend bought the printer.Any advice would be of great help to me.

What do you need the bandwidth from 5GHz for with a printer?

Anyway, the printer's specs don't say for certain if it supports 5GHz. However, it is only 802.11b/g/n, so I'm going to guess it's 2.4GHz only. 

I just want to know only because I have no idea about the 5 GHz bandwidth. I just want to know if it is at all possible or not that is my question?