Hardware change equals new drivers?

I upgraded from a 6100 to a i5 7500. I fired it up and it booted from the wrong drive no big deal i go into the bios and my boot drive isnt there. I swap sata ports and it boots to my normal drive but when i get into windows my drivers are gone everything else is fine just my drivers are gone . Does anybody have any ideas on why this happened?

What is the model of your motherboard? Did you change that too when you upgraded CPUs and does it have the latest bios revision?

Meh some build specs...

Meh some inspirational quote meh...

5 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Upgrading the CPU doesn't require any new drivers. And I don't understand how the drivers are gone, because if they're gone, nothing would work.

Gpu drivers im sorry

1 minute ago, CheeseburgerChad said:

What is the model of your motherboard? Did you change that too when you upgraded CPUs and does it have the latest bios 

Msi h110m gaming. It doesnt have  the newest bios i tryed to update but it just told me files notfound

5 minutes ago, Dcit-223 said:

Msi h110m gaming. It doesnt have  the newest bios i tryed to update but it just told me files notfound

The bios is probably part of the problem then as the 1xx motherboards usually aren't meant to be used with the 7-series processors without a BIOS update. Did you follow the procedure in this video from MSI on flashing the newest bios? 

Meh some build specs...

Meh some inspirational quote meh...

2 minutes ago, CheeseburgerChad said:

The bios is probably part of the problem then as the 1xx motherboards usually aren't meant to be used with the 7-series processors without a BIOS update. Did you follow the procedure in this video from MSI on flashing the newest bios? 

Yeah that's what i did im gonna wait and see if new gpu drivers fix it. right now it is in a low locked resolution like it has no drivers