Laptop monitor blinking (fast-almost flickering) in highest brightness

hirata

Hello, guys...

I am relatively new to the forum and English is not my main language. So, please forgive me for my possible writing mistakes... =)

I have a Avell (manufacturer from Brazil) gaming laptop and suddenly, it started to blink... Recently I discovered that it blinks only if the built-in monitor is in max brightness. I disassembled all the machine to clean the connectors and stuffs but no success...

Where my problem is more likely to be? In video card (GTX960M)? In built-in monitor? Or in the cable that connect them?

Anyone had this same issue?

Thanks in advance!

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

I've had this problem before, and it could be anything affecting it, but in my experience it's either the monitor or some buggy software, especially if it's on a laptop. I don't really have a fix though. And I doubt that it's the cable connecting them, but don't rule out everything. Sorry that i couldn't help :[

4 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

I've had this problem before, and it could be anything affecting it, but in my experience it's either the monitor or some buggy software, especially if it's on a laptop. I don't really have a fix though. And I doubt that it's the cable connecting them, but don't rule out everything. Sorry that i couldn't help :[

What did you do with your machine? Did you resolve your issue?

Thanks!

The monitor is in the lowest brightness level... When I increase it, starts to blink.

Is it possible to have some issue with Geforce (video card) instead of the monitor itself?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, hirata said:

The monitor is in the lowest brightness level... When I increase it, starts to blink.

Is it possible to have some issue with Geforce (video card) instead of the monitor itself?

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like an issue with the monitor itself. The graphics card doesn't control the brightness.