Samsung cought using DSLR photo for GalaxyA8 ad

DDas

The verge tho...

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

40 minutes ago, DDas said:

Samsung caught using image from Getty Images which was shot on DSLR for new galaxy A8 AD. Also they photoshopped image to change the background.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/12/4/18125964/samsung-malaysia-galaxy-a8-star-dslr-photo-busted

*img*

They don't state that this picture is taken with the a8 and you can't hold a company like Samsung responsible for what a department in Malaysia does for marketing so in my opinion the title should be : "Samsung Malaysia cought implication DSLR photo for GalaxyA8 ad".

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

12 minutes ago, EG! said:

They don't state that this picture is taken with the a8 and you can't hold a company like Samsung responsible for what a department in Malaysia does for marketing so in my opinion the title should be : "Samsung Malaysia cought implication DSLR photo for GalaxyA8 ad".

Haha...hope that was the case. But they used same photo for AD in South Korea, their home field.

4 hours ago, Dubious Gaming: bl4z3 said:

The verge tho...

i was gonna say the same :P