Amazon order was refunded but item still shipped. What now?

Cyberspirit
Go to solution Solved by Arika,

Was probably already processed and ready to be shipped. But instead of digging through the orders and pulling it out they likely just decided to let it go still. You're account would be in good enough standing for them to accept the loss

1 hour ago, TAZinAlki_206 said:

NO WAY! I literally JUST went through this...and it was REALLY SKETCH. I do however...have the right phone numbers to call...should ya decide too...I know a guy. YUP!! And FYI - “Manilla Road is AWESOME!!!!

Respectfully,

TS 

According to Amazon and peeps here I don't have to return it which is nice.

And yeah, Manilla is great. I'll probably order all the other albums next month.?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

15 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

If you haven't noticed, a lot of the users on the forums have, shall we say... more flexible morals when it comes to stuff like this. Basically, they view it as "not my fault, so I get to keep it".

That's actually how companies like Amazon operate. This is their already calculated in loss. It would probably be more expensive to make someone search for the package and cancel it than just let it go. Plus customer is extra happy and might spend more in the future. Win for Amazon and consumer. Amazon is such a huge machine such things are expected and they aren't complicating things over it.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:39 AM, Cyberspirit said:

Hey, I ordered an album on the 21st of November but, later I realized that I couldn't pay for my PC parts if I paid for it so, I canceled the purchase and, they refunded the money to my card.

But today the order shipped for some reason. Did anyone have this happen before?

On my orders page this is what I get:

I ordered a 4$ cable from a very nice seller in China and was told it would take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Around 8 weeks later I still hadnt seen it so I contacted them and they gave me a refund, then of course the package arrived like a day later. I contacted them back and said it arrived and what we decided to do was I ordered and paid for another one and gave the CSR rep my order number and they just didn't ship it. I didn't want them to think I was trying to rip them off for 4 bucks lol 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

1 minute ago, AntiTrust said:

oh no, not... 4 whole dollars!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

oh no, not... 4 whole dollars!

In china that may be a months rent! ;)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

4 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

In china that may be a months rent! ;)

If not more then a month!

No doubt the item was not UL listed!

Just the China stamp "CE" or TDL or whatever sham those initials are. Gives a false sense of safety. But they dont care, not one bit. There is zero recourse, except if you have some weight behind you, like someone mentioned 3M. Well they won because they got weight behind them. Joe Shmooo will be laughed at. Even our own government does not care!

44 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

...If they wanted me to return it or pay for it I would but, the website says no need to return it so I'll be keeping it.

And I've already acknowledged that and apologized for my mistake. 

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Thread cleaned.

Please stay on-topic and avoid antagonizing others, it's useless, derails threads and is against the Community Standards.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !