HP Omen 870-090 with an Oculus Rift (used)

Recently found this deal locally on Craigslist for $1175, I might be able to talk them down another $100 or so. I wanted to eventually build my own PC but this seemed like a good deal, to me at least, and with an Oculus Rift.

System has an i7 6700k

16GB of RAM

2TB hard drive

256 SSD

Nvidia Gtx 1080

Is this something any of you would consider or would I probably be better off building my own for similar specs.

7 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

motherboard, case, fans, and power supply? 

Specs from HP's website show this model to have an Intel Z170 motherboard manufactured by Pegatron

Case is from HP, not sure who they source them from

No specs on the fans used

Power supply rates it at 500W

2 minutes ago, Chicanoj said:

Specs from HP's website show this model to have an Intel Z170 motherboard manufactured by Pegatron

Case is from HP, not sure who they source them from

No specs on the fans used

Power supply rates it at 500W

The price is good to me. I don't know if you can oc the i7 6700k on that motherboard though, but you can switch it out later on. Same thing with the power supply. 

12 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

The price is good to me. I don't know if you can oc the i7 6700k on that motherboard though, but you can switch it out later on. Same thing with the power supply. 

Great idea, I'm sure I could find some better high-end motherboard if I needed to oc. Thanks for the feedback, now I just have to see if this guy would budge on the price for a better deal.

For the current price of the rift, I suggest getting the Oculus Quest in the spring and just using that for gaming. I would say get that PC, upgrade what you want to, and you'd just be better off (in my opinion) because it's supposed to be better. Depends on what you want to do with the PC. 

Just message or quote me if you have questions! I might not be able to answer them, but I might be able to help!

Current PC

Way too crappy to even say.