CM Evo 212 question

vjizzle2384
On 12/5/2018 at 12:31 AM, vjizzle2384 said:

No problem with temps just want a better cooler ur sayimg Noctua Cooler are not good.  My CPU is R5 2600x.

No, they're saying that you could get the same temps with a cheaper cooler and that paying for an NH-D15 is basically paying for the Noctua brand name.

On 12/7/2018 at 2:26 AM, vjizzle2384 said:

I love the way my CPU clocks itself I never have a problem with gaming. the problem is when I was building the system People were Complaining that my cooler will run my PC hot and wont work good. 

There are people who dislike 212. You can outright ignore them. Its budget cooler, but has been popular for a reason. A good reason. It does what its supposed to do for the price. It keeps most CPUs cool enough and even allows mild OC on some. It doesn't pair well on newer Intel i7s and i9s because of Intel-reasons. And there are better budget coolers if you would be looking one now. But there weren't 2-3 years ago. 212 still has its perks, like very wide availability compared to main competitors on budget cooler range.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There are people who dislike 212. You can outright ignore them. Its budget cooler, but has been popular for a reason. A good reason. It does what its supposed to do for the price. It keeps most CPUs cool enough and even allows mild OC on some. It doesn't pair well on newer Intel i7s and i9s because of Intel-reasons. And there are better budget coolers if you would be looking one now. But there weren't 2-3 years ago. 212 still has its perks, like very wide availability compared to main competitors on budget cooler range.

What air cooler would you recommend

My PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor (4.4Ghz), MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2), RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15, GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE, COOLER: Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler), PC CASE: Cooler Master MB500 case, PSU: EVGA 750 BQ.

My Kids PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.5Ghz @1.40V), MOBO: ASUS M2A-VM, RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2 800MHz, GPU: nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3 (OC’ed Clock to 1300Mhz and Memory to 950Mhz), STORAGE: 250GB HDD, 500GB HDD, COOLER:  Cooler Master 212 EVO, PC CASE: Cooler Master Q300L , FANS: 3 x upHere RED LED Fans (2 Front, 1 Back), PSU: Generic 300 Watt PSU.

Console:  PS4 - vjizzle2384

3 minutes ago, vjizzle2384 said:

What air cooler would you recommend

U12S if you want Noctua. If not, there's Scythe Mugen 5, Cryorig H5 Universal, be Quiet! Dark Rock 4, pretty much any single tower that can fit. I personally don't think you really need dual tower. Not unless OCing to absolute max while having nice temps is important.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv