I don't know what I did?

Ok my system is a I7 2600K @3.4GHz 

16Gb of ram

64bit Windows 10

sandisk 480GB SSD for operating system 

Video card is AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (I have 2 Screens and a TV hooked to it now)

Mother board MSI P67A - GD80 (Has a button to automatically overclock) 

So i installed a game eve and when i went to play i heard a Fan go into super speed and sounded like it was going to explode. So i opened up the PC and the dust was out of control. So i took off the stock fan that came with the CPU and the video card. Took the case off the video card full of dust cleaned everything and reinstalled.  While installing the video card i hit the power button and PC started to turn on. Reached around quick to the back and flipped the switch on the power supply.  when i turned on the PC it would just constantly restart over and over. Come to find out If i turn off the overclocking button on the mother board it would start up fine?   So currently it works but I do get window that pops up and is black like a dos window with some writing that i cant read cause it flashes to fast.  My plan is to build new and use old parts for a kids PC.  but i need to figure out what part is the problem. I am guessing the CPU is fine so either the video card or the motherboard is dead (hopefully the Motherboard).?  Any ideas is greatly appreciated.

BTW 

I have tried to do a complete reinstall of windows no help. 

and i ran a check of the ram and i was told it is working correctly. 

7 minutes ago, chris7797 said:

So currently it works but I do get window that pops up and is black like a dos window with some writing that i cant read cause it flashes to fast. 

So everything works fine once you're in windows and there's no other issues other than a message that flashes during boot?

Can you use your phone camera to record the screen when you boot the system, so we can see what error message pops up on the screen. It may even help you to catch what it says as you can pause the video when it flashes up, giving you enough time to read it. You can upload files directly to the forum that are less than 20MB, but if the video is larger than that try uploading to youtube and pasting the link.

Just a few things to double check...

Did you clean off the old thermal paste and install new thermal paste between the CPU and heatsink when you reinstalled the cooler? Same question for the graphics card if you removed the metal heatsink from the card.
Did you plug the fan back in to the motherboard? (All fans spinning correctly?)

Shut down the system and unplug the power cable from the wall. Remove the small CMOS battery on the motherboard and leave the battery out and the system off for a few minutes. After a few minutes, reinstall the battery and plug the system back in and turn it on. This will reset the BIOS to defaults and should solve any issue with overclocks.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Not exactly no other issues.  For a while i was getting a glitter effect when watching videos.  Also the glitter effect was only in the video the rest of the screen was normal.  The window that pops up is not during booting it is while the pc is on and i am using it and random from what i can tell.  I believe i did clean and add new thermal paste on the CPU. On the video card i only removed the cover didn't take anything else apart. I will try removing the battery and see if the auto overclock starts working.