My pc is acting weird

So recently my pc started to reset on it's own it would show me a Blue screen and then loop restarting, then my brother fixed it by resetting the computer completely, so everything worked properly and all, i went to my friends house to sleep over there, and the next day coming back to my home i open the pc but nothing is displayed on the screen so i try Changing hdmi doesn't work, then i try to take off the hdmi plugged to my gpu and then plug it to the motherboard to see if my gpu, is the problem, and it still doesn't display anything, as if there was no signal, so i'm wondering what's my problem here, i'm thinking i have to change motherboard but i wouldn't want to pay for something that wouldn't make a difference, i have an Intel 4690k i5,  a radeon 290 Sapphire gpu, i have a gigabyte motherboard lga1150 which was a cheap,16gb of ram with the ram slots that doesn't work, i recall having a bent pin on my motherboard back then, and eventually 2 of my ram slots stopped working. I need help to fix this problem since i work witg my computer please!!

Now it just loops but i see nothing on the screen, so i think my problem is a a hardware one, i can't even see anything to even try to fix anything

Tell me if I'm wrong i just took off one ram of my mobo and noni see a display, like i said i think i just have to change for a new motherboard I just need someone to confirm, cause now i see my screen properly