New build stuck on green flashing monitor

jtmoseley

Helping to troubleshoot a new PC build. Trying to get windows on it, but it seems to be stuck in a bootloop or something. Screen flashes green and nothing else shows. Can anyone help? 

Running ryzen 2600, 16 gb of ram, gtx 1060. Gpu is fine, tested it on my own build, and everything shows up in bios.  *In order to access bios, I have to turn on the computer but not the monitor and then  hold delete, then turn on the monitor

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

If GPU is fine, and iGPU is fine, maybe try with another monitor or cable.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If GPU is fine, and iGPU is fine, maybe try with another monitor or cable.

Yep took it home. Monitor was bad I guess

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen