Which of these would be better for me?

Ninabird

Hi, first ever post. I'm looking at options for extra storage and I'm wondering which of these is better for me.

https://imgur.com/a/DxodZAj

The purpose of the extra drive will be to store videos and import them into my editor. I have an amv channel on YouTube and my 500gb ssd is filling up so I plan to use the new drive and transfer the videos over, freeing up space on my main drive. Which is the better choice in your opinion? I wouldn't mind paying the extra money for the Seagate if it's better.

Thank you

If you have an empty drive bay in your PC then I'd go for the internal drive. Doesn't necessarily need to be an SSHD. A regular Seagate Barracude 2 or 3TB will be fine as well.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

5 minutes ago, Daveeede said:

If you have an empty drive bay in your PC then I'd go for the internal drive. Doesn't necessarily need to be an SSHD. A regular Seagate Barracude 2 or 3TB will be fine as well.

Thanks. Is it bearable to import and edit off of a normal hard drive?

2 minutes ago, Ninabird said:

Thanks. Is it bearable to import and edit off of a normal hard drive?

Yeah it is, unless these are 4k video files. But also, you can just temporarily move your working files over to the ssd if you don't want any slowdowns. Move them back to the HDD when you are done with them.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

2 minutes ago, Daveeede said:

Yeah it is, unless these are 4k video files. But also, you can just temporarily move your working files over to the ssd if you don't want any slowdowns. Move them back to the HDD when you are done with them.

Thanks internal it is then