WHY does my iphone xs max turns ITSELF self on?

WolfLoverPro

So i turn it off everynight .... i wake up and the BUGGER IS ON I MEAN WTF?

literally i turn it off and im not crazy lol i can record me turning it off and then ive woken up and its ON WHAT! : wttf??

Is it plugged in and charging?  I thought I remember hearing iPhones auto power on when they charge to a minimum percentage.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

19 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So i turn it off everynight .... i wake up and the BUGGER IS ON I MEAN WTF?

literally i turn it off and im not crazy lol i can record me turning it off and then ive woken up and its ON WHAT! : wttf??

dude when you plug an iPhone in it turns on...plus why are you turning it off anyway...

8 minutes ago, tmakin said:

.plus why are you turning it off anyway.

yes people do turn off their cell phones, gives a sign of respect to doctors and other meetings

Just now, Canada EH said:

yes people do turn off their cell phones, gives a sign of respect to doctors and other meetings

really? I just make it obvious that I'm flipping the ringer switch

12 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Why not just turn it to silent instead..... 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Why not just turn it to silent instead..... 

Human nature is why. Feel it vibrate and you get them looking under the table like the presenter doesnt know what they are doing.

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Human nature is why. Feel it vibrate and you get them looking under the table like the presenter doesnt know what they are doing.

You can turn vibration off as well..... 

5 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Still the flash of the screen will turn on and humans are like lemmings.

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Still the flash of the screen will turn on and humans are like lemmings.

It would be in your pocket....

18 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

23 hours ago, tmakin said:

really? I just make it obvious that I'm flipping the ringer switch

23 hours ago, Canada EH said:

On 12/4/2018 at 12:08 AM, Slottr said:

Not answering your question, but why are you turning it off?

Becuase I don’t use my phone for an alarm and I ain’t an addict to my phone

so when I got bed maybe I turn it off to save battery for the morning >:D 

jesus sounds like no one turns their phone off wtf? Lol I mean surely not everyone uses it as an alarm or uses it all night ? 

I dont have to charge it either either I basically have a battery to last me all day becuase I charge in the morning or afternoon for next day and don’t leave it on overnight so I turn it off at night 

2 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Becuase I don’t use my phone for an alarm and I ain’t an addict to my phone

so when I got bed maybe I turn it off to save battery for the morning >:D 

jesus sounds like no one turns their phone off wtf? Lol

I know right LOL

There is just no respect in today's society, people are chained to their $2500 iPhone

Me and @WolfLoverPro are on the same page.

Yeah but they could see the glow through their pockets, or get the spidey sense that electrons are flowing through their pockets. Its nice just to disconnect.

The dinosaur age. Didn't have to worry about cell phone glow in a movie theater. Pay $124.28 and have a goof ahead a few rows ruin everything! Start flicking buttery popcorn and teach my kids some real life lessons :)

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.yGdPkCQZd6exntOqK7rbfgAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Pay Phone Vintage Telephone by Automatic Electric company USA

13 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

It would be in your pocket....

I recommend you to just turn one of these on. It will solve your problems.

1E0E1C86-8C34-444E-BE97-96E9B49F753F.jpeg

20 hours ago, Canada EH said:

I know right LOL

There is just no respect in today's society, people are chained to their $2500 iPhone

Me and @WolfLoverPro are on the same page.

Yeah but they could see the glow through their pockets, or get the spidey sense that electrons are flowing through their pockets. Its nice just to disconnect.

The dinosaur age. Didn't have to worry about cell phone glow in a movie theater. Pay $124.28 and have a goof ahead a few rows ruin everything! Start flicking buttery popcorn and teach my kids some real life lessons :)

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.yGdPkCQZd6exntOqK7rbfgAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Pay Phone Vintage Telephone by Automatic Electric company USA

I know we’re on the same page .... otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this .... HAAA GOTEMMMMM ......... yeah 

15 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

I know we’re on the same page .... otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this .... HAAA GOTEMMMMM ......... yeah 

? not sure of your preference so perhaps ? or I am down with ??

Can't catch me now hahahaha hiccup.

Rare, very rare!

Hey atleast it dont have graggitti on it, the topof the phone is a good place for a beer can BTW

or a snubbie.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kIprQ3xyJRMIBzPqC7q2hwHaLg%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

From the homeland, dinosaur age?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.6NUGuJx3y8-LxC2KDpx0jAHaJ4%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
Whats the Q again, iphone XS max, turns itself on. yeah I dunno, take the battery out and leave it for abit. Do not use it as a beer coaster! I like to leave it overnight so the beer genie can do its work, usually sometimes the beer genie will do its beer magic and it will work the next day, noonish if I wake up. Seriously sometimes it works even with routers. Guess Im stuck with this formatting within this pictures frame. Clean the battery contacts as well. Buy a case for it, a cell phone case you ask? no a case of beer!! hahaha no seriously a case for the cell phone will help save damage. Lots to choose from. Did you drop the phone lately?

47 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

? not sure of your preference so perhaps ? or I am down with ??

Can't catch me now hahahaha hiccup.

Rare, very rare!

Hey atleast it dont have graggitti on it, the topof the phone is a good place for a beer can BTW

or a snubbie.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kIprQ3xyJRMIBzPqC7q2hwHaLg%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

From the homeland, dinosaur age?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.6NUGuJx3y8-LxC2KDpx0jAHaJ4%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
Whats the Q again, iphone XS max, turns itself on. yeah I dunno, take the battery out and leave it for abit. Do not use it as a beer coaster! I like to leave it overnight so the beer genie can do its work, usually sometimes the beer genie will do its beer magic and it will work the next day, noonish if I wake up. Seriously sometimes it works even with routers. Guess Im stuck with this formatting within this pictures frame. Clean the battery contacts as well. Buy a case for it, a cell phone case you ask? no a case of beer!! hahaha no seriously a case for the cell phone will help save damage. Lots to choose from. Did you drop the phone lately?

There’s loads of them phone boxes in uk lol