i WOULD LOVE to go diving but.... im absolutely scared of sharks XD and i hate looking down into blackness HELL NO ! what can i do ?

WolfLoverPro

i would love to go but i just cannot help that when im in ocean a shark can get me from any direction and when i look down theres a bloody black bottom oh i would just pass out i hate that lol but i love the look of diving in the reefs and stuff .... shit

Good for you, i can't even swim. 

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

go diving in the reefs then, reefs are generally shallow, so there is no "blackness" under you.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

i would love to go but i just cannot help that when im in ocean a shark can get me from any direction and when i look down theres a bloody black bottom oh i would just pass out i hate that lol but i love the look of diving in the reefs and stuff .... shit

I mean, you could start by going Diving in a location that doesn't have sharks? Small and medium freshwater lakes are a decent place to start. Especially in the UK. Basically every freshwater shark likes more tropical temperatures and natively lives near the equator, and would not enjoy the climate of a UK lake.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

12 hours ago, LordOTaco said:

You have nothing to fear....

BECAUSE JONATHAN HASN'T GIVEN UP YET!

O shit, this registered on an emotional level with me. JoJo for life.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

17 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Start in a pool, move up to quarry diving, then cave diving, then near shore, the open water.

Takes years to do this BTW

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

12 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

I'm sorry but what are you trying to say here?

I wonder that every time.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

6 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

so do you want a diver to talk you out of your thoughts or talk you out of diving? o_o

6 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

I wonder that every time.

18 hours ago, Arika S said:

go diving in the reefs then, reefs are generally shallow, so there is no "blackness" under you.

18 hours ago, zassou said:

Good for you, i can't even swim. 

19 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

I'm sorry but what are you trying to say here?

Lol hmmm idk what I’m tryijg to say I jut wanted to know what people though lol 

theres a 50% if I look down and it’s just black I’ll pass out but there’s most likely a 50z I’ll get eaten ... hmmm 

and to dive ive you don’t have to able swim.... I can’t swim as in like I can’t swim above water but I’m really good at underwater swimming idk wtf that is but well ..... I can lol

Give the shark a good old punch on the nose and tell it to piss off. 

Seen a few while diving but they are chill. They won’t do anything even if you are one.

Don't dive in deep, shark infested waters.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Okay first off, sharks won’t harm you when you’re diving. They’re curious creatures and not aggressive - I’ve dived with tiger sharks, blue sharks, mako sharks and bull sharks to name a few, they’re like big puppy dogs who love being patted and fed. That’s a fear you’ll just have to overcome. 

In regards to looking down, you are unlikely to see a black bottom. Most diving takes place in shallow water so you can usually see the sea bed, because that’s where you’ll be. Very few dives take place in open water, and definitely not with beginners. 

I'm like you, I get vertigo with heights, and thought I wouldn’t react well with diving but diving is sort of the opposite - it’s more claustrophobic and visibility is rarely so good that you feel like you’re in a wide open space. First time I did a dive in open water, I could barely see my feet, let alone some gaping abyss.

16 hours ago, Dredgy said:

Okay first off, sharks won’t harm you when you’re diving. They’re curious creatures and not aggressive - I’ve dived with tiger sharks, blue sharks, mako sharks and bull sharks to name a few, they’re like big puppy dogs who love being patted and fed. That’s a fear you’ll just have to overcome. 

In regards to looking down, you are unlikely to see a black bottom. Most diving takes place in shallow water so you can usually see the sea bed, because that’s where you’ll be. Very few dives take place in open water, and definitely not with beginners. 

I'm like you, I get vertigo with heights, and thought I wouldn’t react well with diving but diving is sort of the opposite - it’s more claustrophobic and visibility is rarely so good that you feel like you’re in a wide open space. First time I did a dive in open water, I could barely see my feet, let alone some gaping abyss.

BULLLLLL SHARK you have not dived with a tiger shark you would be DEAD ? ? 

NO THEY ARE LIKE EVIL???  Wtf 

i mean if if I was given money or dare I would do great white but fucking damn lol 

1 hour ago, WolfLoverPro said:

BULLLLLL SHARK you have not dived with a tiger shark you would be DEAD ?? 

NO THEY ARE LIKE EVIL???  Wtf 

i mean if if I was given money or dare I would do great white but fucking damn lol 

You can absolutely dive with both bull sharks (I did it in Mozambique) or tigers, which I’ve done in a few locations, but Bahamas are most famous for it. Water usually has to be chummed to attract sharks, unless you show up where they live, so they’re pretty easy to avoid. Most common sharks to see when diving are reef sharks, which are harmless.

Sharks are definitely not evil, they’re just animals doing their thing and they’re curious about humans or anything that emits an electric current (which is why you see so many sharks “attack” cameras, they’re just checking them out).

When sharks do attack humans it’s almost always a case of mistaken identity - when a human is splashing around at the surface looking like prey. On scuba, a shark can more clearly see you and know you’re not a seal, so they have no interest in you as soon as they’ve figured out what you are.

heres someone diving with tigers, whikst the whole video is a good watch, start at about 13 minutes just to see the dive:

23 hours ago, Dredgy said:

You can absolutely dive with both bull sharks (I did it in Mozambique) or tigers, which I’ve done in a few locations, but Bahamas are most famous for it. Water usually has to be chummed to attract sharks, unless you show up where they live, so they’re pretty easy to avoid. Most common sharks to see when diving are reef sharks, which are harmless.

Sharks are definitely not evil, they’re just animals doing their thing and they’re curious about humans or anything that emits an electric current (which is why you see so many sharks “attack” cameras, they’re just checking them out).

When sharks do attack humans it’s almost always a case of mistaken identity - when a human is splashing around at the surface looking like prey. On scuba, a shark can more clearly see you and know you’re not a seal, so they have no interest in you as soon as they’ve figured out what you are.

heres someone diving with tigers, whikst the whole video is a good watch, start at about 13 minutes just to see the dive:

4.09 u see how dark it is when u look ahead .... shit even that would scare me LOL

well I heard that tiger sharks are nasty and you souls never swim like everyone tells me it too that they are nasty lol either way I, pretty sure some people,are born to swim with them but I would probably be eaten lol

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro