Good headphones and mic

Daddy Dave

So right now I have a mic called the fifine ( I forget which model) But it is a cheap 30$ Chinese knockoff of the Yeti. I really want a solid mic for streaming and what so ever. I would like it to be pretty good at only picking up my voice because I have dogs and parents who are always watching tv upstairs. If so can it be 100$ through 200$? I am just starting off streaming but I wouldn't want to scare off my audience with a trash mic. Also if this mic is good for youtube that would be appreciated too because I want to do some of that also

Also, does anyone have any better headphones than the artic 5? Because my system is really good then I have some cheap headphones. Or should I use my bose qc 25

I'd personally use the Bose you have. I've got the QC35 II and they're pretty good for streaming/gaming. Great audio quality, but I bet you already knew that.

2 hours ago, rferber said:

I'd personally use the Bose you have. I've got the QC35 II and they're pretty good for streaming/gaming. Great audio quality, but I bet you already knew that.

I did. But how about the Seinheisser and stuff

1 minute ago, Daddy Dave said:

I did. But how about the Seinheisser and stuff

I'm not sure about them. Never used any ¯\_(ツ)_/¯