Which idea is a better option

xdeathshot20

So u recently upgraded my rig and now I have pretty much a full PC besides stoarge, psu and a case.  I have no use for the stuff so I was gonna probably sell it.  I had an idea that if I was to build a PC using those parts and just buy the remaing items and spending like $150 USD for the final parts I could get more money for the rig rather then selling it just as is.  The parts in question would be a core i7 4790k, gigabyte you gaming 7, evga 960 4gb, 16gb crucial ballistics ram.  So what would basically net me more money, selling the parts as is or just building a full PC with those parts and selling that as a ready to use system?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

full pc is better you can charge a little more because you can install a cheap windows key and you save some money