Best program for stress testing ram to get temps?

I've already overclocked my ram from 3200 to 3600 and increased my voltage from 1.35 to 1.375 in the process. Timings are irrelevant to my question.

I'd like to test the temperatures of the ram under load before bumping that up to 1.4 in order to push it higher...

Problem is that memtest86 doesn't show temps and AIDA64 has AVX turned on which will cause my CPU overclock to drop to 4.7ghz while it's running so I'm not getting a clear picture of what the ram overclock will add to my CPU temps.. Also, just only running the ram stress test in AIDA64 doesn't seem to be significantly increasing either ram stick's temperature. They're both still under 50 degrees Celsius. It felt like their temps didn't increase at all from 1.35 to 1.375.

Is there a better stress test to run? I have to use a specific version of prime95 and specific settings for my CPU stress tests because of AVX, but it doesn't stress test the ram as far as I know... Would something like superpi work well enough for this? I just need to get an idea of their temps. I use memtest86 for actual stability testing.