will My part picker for the node 202 work ?

I made this list of parts for a node 202 ryzen build im making 

I have one 120 mm fan already that I'll be using. Can I just have someone double check this list for me to make sure everything okay. I want to know if the ram will work with the MB and CPU ? Will the CPU work with the MB ? Will there be clearance issues with the ram and c7 cooler ? is the 450 watt power supply that comes with the node 202 be enough for the 1070 ti and ryzen 5 2600 ? I don't plan on overclocking BUT if i did would it work out ?   Thanks in advance ?

PSU should be fine, but I wouldn't overclock anything personally. When gaming at 1440p it shouldn't be necessary anyway. 

Don't run single channel memory, though. That will badly hurt performance on Ryzen. Always run dual channel, so 2 sticks. 8GB is also

just barely enough these days.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($174.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($32.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 GAMING-ITX/AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.00) 
Memory: ADATA - XPG GAMMIX D10 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($72.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - FireCuda 1 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($59.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: PNY - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB Video Card  ($420.00) 
Case: Fractal Design - Node 202 HTPC Case w/450 W Power Supply  ($139.90 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1113.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-03 04:13 EST-0500

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

okay thanks for the help this is the new list 

I changed the cooler to the noctua one because with the C7 it says I may have needed a separate mounting bracket for the MB. Can someone confirm this ? also will all these components work with each other (mainly the ram, MB and CPU)  I know PCPartpicker says no issues but how does it determine that ... Is it really all set to go and will work ? (sorry If I sound too unsure this is my first time)

well, it's fine. but i'm missing a psu here. and hybrid drives are not a good option imo

edit: never mind, saw that the case has one included. my bad

Edited by LukeSavenije

why don't you like hybrids ? I know 3.5 inch drives wont work with this case so i wanted something one TB and that is 2.5 inches for not to much price. Also is the 450 watt power supply that comes with the node 202 be enough for the 1070 ti and ryzen 5 2600 ? and how about the clearance for the RAM and cooler ?