Maya Student to Blender Export for commercial

Go to solution Solved by SupaKomputa,

Do they have the time to screw you up? Is it worth it for them?
How do they differentiate the edition you are using based on only the final render?

I am a game design student, I use Maya for 3D work but I can't use my student edition for commercial work cuz Autodesk will sue me to my grave, so I had this retarded idea, if I make the model in Maya and use Blender to export it will I still be subject to scrutiny buy Autodesk lawyers. I was just curious about this, please don't leave an answer stating just learn blender cuz I am already doing that, college doesn't really like me doing that but I like being a rebel 

How do they differentiate the edition you are using based on only the final render?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

23 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

Do they have the time to screw you up?

Is it worth it for them?

Probably Not

I don't know and would like to know that as well