Madrinas LTT "Lambo" Coffee Roast Available for Pre-Order!

CPotter

PRE-ORDER HAS ENDED. :) 

Linus-Preorder-Microroast-01_1024x1024.png

Linus Tech Tip’s Lambo Roast is a brilliant blend of medium roasted Latin American & African coffee beans. This roast showcases a sweet chocolatey flavor, a huge bold body, & a smooth caramel finish. This blend was designed with the vast diversity of the LTT audience in mind & is made to deliver a delicious & balanced cup in any brewing method! From high tech espresso to work horse drip machines, this blend will satisfy even the most discerning of coffeeheads!

All Lambo Roast Preorders will receive a FREE Linus/Madrinas Coffee Sticker!

Will there be a Socks&Sandals cold brew?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

Yes you read that correctly! We've partnered with Madrinas Coffee to launch our very own "Lambo" coffee roast. Pick it up here and use code 'LINUS' at http://geni.us/madrinaslamboroast to get $50 off your order today.

Linus Tech Tip’s Lambo Roast is a brilliant blend of medium roasted Latin American & African coffee beans. This roast showcases a sweet chocolatey flavor, a huge bold body, & a smooth caramel finish. This blend was designed with the vast diversity of the LTT audience in mind & is made to deliver a delicious & balanced cup in any brewing method! From high tech espresso to work horse drip machines, this blend will satisfy even the most discerning of coffeeheads!

Ummmm.... just to let you know, code LINUS gives you 50% off, not $50 off... maybe a good idea to correct that above, or get Madrina's to make it $50 off :D 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

6 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Ummmm.... just to let you know, code LINUS gives you 50% off, not $50 off... maybe a good idea to correct that above, or get Madrina's to make it $50 off :D 

WHOOPS. My bad 100%.

Just now, CPotter said:

WHOOPS. My bad 100%.

No worries! I kinda thought it was 50% off, but had to verify to be sure. If it had been $50 off, I'd have ensured to take advantage of this "free" coffee deal. haha.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

It says this at the end of the page... my order last 3 digits are 8xx - has there really been 500+ orders of this in the last 9 hours? Thought I'd have a reasonable chance at the bonus coffee..

image.png.2cfa48ac59c370015c9daed536ffe1f9.png

When your whole life flashes before your eyes, how much of it do you want to not have  ̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g̶  Madrinas LTT Lambo Coffee?

Work Desktop: Dell Precision 5810 | Intel Xeon E5-1607 v4 | 8GB 2400 MHz ECC DDR4 | AMD FirePro w5100 4GB GDDR5

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" | Intel i7-4870HQ | 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 | Nividia GeForce GT 750M 2GB GDDR5

On 12/2/2018 at 3:03 AM, dev_1523 said:

I wish I could.

temp.png

Pay full price and use code SHIP4FREE 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

I've been drinking their cold-brews for a while now.  I found them at my local Casey's.  I'll buy a few cases from their online store, glad to help both LTT and Madrinas.  ? who doesn't love 50% off?!

EDIT: Just wanted to say that shipping is super quick.  My coffee is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Velcade said:

Pay full price and use code SHIP4FREE 

temp.png.4b9f6cc9a97d14715d71bad148de11fa.png

1 hour ago, dev_1523 said:

-snip-

#RIP

2 hours ago, dev_1523 said:

-snip-

F

Work Desktop: Dell Precision 5810 | Intel Xeon E5-1607 v4 | 8GB 2400 MHz ECC DDR4 | AMD FirePro w5100 4GB GDDR5

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" | Intel i7-4870HQ | 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 | Nividia GeForce GT 750M 2GB GDDR5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 1:01 PM, CPotter said:

Yes you read that correctly! We've partnered with Madrinas Coffee to launch our very own "Lambo" coffee roast. Pick it up here and use code 'LINUS' at http://geni.us/madrinaslamboroast to get 50% off your order today.

Linus-Preorder-Microroast-01_1024x1024.png

Hi Colton,

Can I know when Madrianas will start shipping of the product, and an ETA to Sri Lanka (if possible).

I'm asking because mine still says unfulfilled (Screenshot) [Shortened hyperlink].

I beg your pardon if my understanding is a bit off.

Many thanks!

Rehan.

Edited by ReHaNTHEREAL

3 hours ago, ReHaNTHEREAL said:

Hi Colton,

Can I know when Madrianas will start shipping of the product, and an ETA to Sri Lanka (if possible).

I'm asking because mine still says unfulfilled (Screenshot) [Shortened hyperlink].

I beg your pardon if my understanding is a bit off.

Many thanks!

Rehan.

Hey Rehan,

I'm not sure exactly when it will ship, this is a pre-order and I think the Madrinas peeps are still waiting on the bags to arrive. Will follow up with them to get a better ETA soon.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, dev_1523 said:

I wish I could.

temp.png

cheer up, i get to pay 160 for shipping