Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are a IOS user, you need to read this.

Gzmer1

If you are a IOS user this may had happened to you.

Writer: Thunder87                                                                                                                                                                                                           Date: 1/12/2018

Just found out, on the 11/29/2018 posted by avast that IOS user were under attack by a unknown group ended in starclub.com. Now known as Scamclub.com, the scam was to scam users out of their own money by telling you that you could win a prise and had to put your home address, postcode and other personal details that by law no organiseation are allowed to do and is common as so many web user don't know about it. To the trainned eye, web users that see this can tell this is a scam, but to so many people that are new to the web you have no idea that this would be a scam and before you know it, this can be already to late. the one thing you need to know is the organiseation will not asked for you debit informaion and is not required.

So, how can you advoid this?

Easy, the scam is only started is you complete the details they asks for or if you click on the link from your email( but that goes for everything). so, don't if you are unsure don't do anything and close the tab. Remember, nothing is free in life,

What elae could happen?

They can get a rat on to the IOS device which means they can track what you do on your device as well, and this can also mean they can have your accounts and bank info etc... without you even knowing.

Want more info?

The article from avast explains better then I do, so have a look if you want to understand more. https://blog.avast.com/scamclub-malvertising-targets-ios-users

Write in the comments section if you have been a victim of this scam.

Edited by Thunder87
Not all onfo was there and was wrong. Wrong date

Thunder87

CPU: intel i5-4690k overclocked 4.2ghz MOBO: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2  RAM: 16Gb of DDR3 Hyper-x Fury GPU: 2 x MSI Geforce GTX 970 O.C. (S.L.I. connected) CASE: AnTec 1200 Case STGE: SSD 350Gb, Green HHD 1TB PSU: Corsair |TX650|, DSP: ASUS 24" Wide Screen Monitor and Samsung 22" WATERBLOCK: Corsair H80i KBD: Corsair K30 MOUSE: R.A.T 3 SPKR: LogiTech 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers Z506, Corsair 7.1 Surround Headphones Wireless OS: Windows 10 Professional