is GT 1030 good for light gaming?

not so Important

Here:

https://m.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&_nkw=rx+460+2gb&_blrs=spell_check

Using this look at international sellers and look for the RX 460 2gb varient. It does not need a 6 pin cable. It's cheap and better than gt 1030

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

9 minutes ago, not so Important said:

THERE IS NO WAY THE WHITE ONE IS 50 EUROS

That is very true. It could be a fake so I advise the red one to be safe.but ebay would give your money back if it is fake, and you keep the card

Gonna get up againnnn.

2 minutes ago, ItsBlck said:

That is very true. It could be a fake so I advise the red one to be safe.but ebay would give your money back if it is fake, and you keep the card

thats not how it always is

18 minutes ago, not so Important said:

thats not how it always is

Yes it is. It states on ebay that if you buy with PayPal you are guaranteed a refund if there are any problems and this includes postage bu

Gonna get up againnnn.

14 minutes ago, ItsBlck said:

Yes it is. It states on ebay that if you buy with PayPal you are guaranteed a refund if there are any problems and this includes postage bu

is this legit? https://www.ebay.ie/itm/ASUS-ROG-STRIX-RX-560-4GB-Graphics-Card-ROG-STRIX-RX560-O4G-GAMING/302974796836?hash=item468ab48424:g:H5UAAOSwwtdb1c5r:rk:1:pf:0

16 minutes ago, not so Important said:

is this legit?

Yes, you have to return it but you get your full money back if paid with paypal:

https://pages.ebay.ie/paypal/for_buyers.html

Look at the bottom

Gonna get up againnnn.

25 minutes ago, not so Important said:

might be... looks legit enough due to the high postage but even if it isnt, through PayPal you can get a refund for the card and postage

Gonna get up againnnn.

7 hours ago, not so Important said:

those are out of my budget mate

Can you just wait another couple weeks or months and then buy one then? I mean that is the best option. Then again if you have no way to increase the money you have them maybe not, holidays are around the corner... another possible source of money.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:40 AM, not so Important said:

the problem is my psu doesnt contain a 6pin connector which is required

The 750TI does not need a 6pin I already looked tho...

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Get MSI GTX 760 HAWK 4Gb, or

Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce 4Gb, or

ASUS GTX 760 Striker 4Gb

Those 3 are the best GTX 760 I can find, the price is also nice. I would get one of those 3 rather than GT 1030 2Gb.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs: