What's your username and why?

LukeSavenije

I want to do a fun game. We all have a username here, and we made them with a good reason (most of us). What is the story behind yours? Mine is an easy one, it's my name.

My fursona's name is Drake.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I needed a screenname to play Ultima: Online and Volbet just sounded kinda cool (at least it did when I as 9).

The name just stuck and I've been using it on various online platforms since.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I always use My Little Pony mains characters names as usernames/profile names.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Syntaxvgm

It is because I put it here

image.png.c6111474b5f467fb3e25634d079861bc.png

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Typed on a list my full name then started taking letters one by one in some order, the final was AHIOV i just typed it backwards and it became voiha and I thought it's aight...it's kinda lame but..eh

Seoz, which is simply my favourite K-pop idol's surname (Seo / 서) and then a 'Z', because I used to use 'seozminy' being nearly my full name, I just slashed my first name out of the username and ended up with 'Seoz'.

Also, it's pronounced soh-zee!

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

My username on steam used to be headshot82 to appeal to my 10 year old mind. I started playing csgo and was made fun of for not headshoting people, so I kinda came up with it on the fly

Send me pics of dogs, cats or animals

❤️ @Sylvie05

I keep the same name on most forums; penguin is often taken

2 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

I always use My Little Pony mains characters names as usernames/profile names.

When referring to MLP, shouldn't it.be 'mane characters' XD

kept this name for a while and ls pretty much my OG universal screen-name.

The story behind it is related to my 150-300ping internet with 400-700 kbps internet. It was a great time when you could only game when being alone on the net. Sadly i had a trio of siblings......

Golden? Because i needed something extra. If GoldenLag is taken for some godforsaken reason you will find me as DiamondLag. And if that is taken you might be able to find me as some other element or gem + Lag

Just now, GoldenLag said:

And if that is taken you might be able to find me as some other element or gem + Lag

What about UnunpentiumLag?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, GoldenLag said:

kept this name for a while and ls pretty much my OG universal screen-name.

The story behind it is related to my 150-300ping internet with 400-700 kbps internet. It was a great time when you could only game when being alone on the net. Sadly i had a trio of siblings......

Golden? Because i needed something extra. If GoldenLag is taken for some godforsaken reason you will find me as DiamondLag. And if that is taken you might be able to find me as some other element or gem + Lag

know how it feels, exept my atom laptop was the problem

Because William is my name. And my profile picture is from the game Oxygen Not Included.

I honestly have no idea how my 10 year old mind came up with it but hey it works! :D . Unlike RTX it works :P So I genuinely have no idea how I came up with it but its nice. Though If I had to explain it now its more or less because I was quiet and im not done growing yet. Hence Silentprototipe :D. Also yeah Prototype is spelt wrong on purpose for god knows why. Oh well :D 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

I used to work Renaissance Festivals and Lady Fitzgerald was my stage name.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Young me used to have an xbox account called LikeABlock4477 but the numbers always bothered me, so I came to the conclusion that if I did everything like a block then Im doing things in that blockish way. To be fair MineCraft was huge and thats all I cared about (still play it)

I've been using Sfekke ever since my first time I had to signup with a nickname,

I'm not quite sure how I got that nickname I think some friends literally shouted it at me once. 

First used it in 2007 registering for a random flash game.

If Sfekke is used, Sfekke22 & Sfekke20.

22 is for "February 22", birthdate

20 is for 2000, birth year or 02 (February) but reversed depending on what mood I'm in xD

Thanks to a stroke of genius from my Twitch chat that noticed I used "SfekTek" on YouTube things like "SfekTheRedneck" & "Sfekanians" also came to be.

That's why and how it came to be, like always .. I probably gave way too much information because I'm "so" interesting *faceplants into desk*

To be fair I had this more let's call it edgy period where I went by .. prepare yourselves :

• CoolBoy3399
  • CoolBoy339966
  • CoolMan3399
  • CoolMan339966
  • TheGamer3399
  • TheGamer339966
  • Lord_Sven_
  • th3_chosen_0n3
    • And 1000 more unoriginal nicknames, most of them where on Steam or accounts I luckily never have to use again
      Eventually turned around back to Sfekke, which in my mind sounded childish .. it fits me 'nuff said.

But we .. don't talk about that anymore so, kkthxbai 

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

My grad school focus was on synthesizing pyrazine compounds that would act as proteasome inhibitors.

Velcade (Bortezomib) is a pyrazine and boronic acid derivative that functions as a reversible proteasome inhibitor. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

11 minutes ago, Velcade said:

My grad school focus was on synthesizing pyrazine compounds that would act as proteasome inhibitors.

Velcade (Bortezomib) is a pyrazine and boronic acid derivative that functions as a reversible proteasome inhibitor. 

Oh yeah. Could you say it in english?

It started as Implosivetech because why not(7th grade)

added nut to it (6ish months ago)

now im going by rubberduck(on steam, as of 2 days ago)

i like trains 🙂

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Oh yeah. Could you say it in english?

You're giving me flash backs to friends and family when they'd ask what I was up to in school.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"