Cheap 'n Cheerful mATX case, round 2

Radium_Angel

I got some great suggestions some time ago for a cheap 'n cheerful mATX case. I needed another one, but the one I did get is no longer available (DIYPC Cubiod-G Black) so turning to you guys. 

mATX motherboard. RGB not required. Keep it under 50$ USA, it will be for an AMD FX series CPU so it'll need some good airflow. Other than that, go nuts with your suggestions.

Cheers!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:59 PM, Radium_Angel said:

I got some great suggestions some time ago for a cheap 'n cheerful mATX case. I needed another one, but the one I did get is no longer available (DIYPC Cubiod-G Black) so turning to you guys. 

mATX motherboard. RGB not required. Keep it under 50$ USA, it will be for an AMD FX series CPU so it'll need some good airflow. Other than that, go nuts with your suggestions.

Cheers!

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=5,7,6,8&X=0,5192

Q300l

Versa H17/H18 (Tempered glass version seems to be out of stock)

Core V21 (tends to go on sale @newegg for around $35)

Corsair 88r

Focus G Mini ($8 over budget)

Coolermaster N200

Fractal Design Core 1000 usb 3.0

Silverstone PS08

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Versa H17

That looks very nice

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

14 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

That looks very nice

I really wanted to recommend the Versa H18 TG because for $50 its a good case, but it must have sold out on black friday or something because' it's all gone. I used that case in Blue Build 2018 if you wanna seem ore real world photos of the case including cable management options.

20180928_220629.thumb.jpg.1553b4ea2cb3f421e31edd018262f13f.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I really wanted to recommend the Versa H18 TG

That's quite a looker!