Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need guage type widgets or software for monitoring vitals

I have an 8in 720 display I just setup in order to watch system vitals, like temps, fan speeds, storage, etc. Problem is, reading HWinfo at a quick glance is a little hard to do due to the text being so small.

I'd like something like widgets or a program that gets reading from HWinfo that displays info in a graphical type of way.

I'd really like to stay with HWinfo, as that loads at boot for my keyboard display.

Running Win10

Thanks!

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

4.2225Ghz 1700x on air

cpu-z validation

I'm pretty sure you can use rivatuner (the same program used with afterburner to display fps/temps in games) to display anything you want on any window. Just right click in HWInfo and click "OSD" settings. 

I use OHM's gadget to monitor stuff. It's a widget you can customize to show whatever you need.

Here's a screenshot of it:

Spoiler

image.png.d7b84b3c84530aad629ff83592b320a6.png

In order to turn it on you have to click on view and then "show gadget". After that, just right click something you want to monitor and select "show in gadget".

Spoiler

OpenHardwareMonitor_2018-11-30_03-13-59.png.1699fbf8662f15c5f8661f66262817dd.pngOpenHardwareMonitor_2018-11-30_03-15-27.png.d598419ce61b75e391d14c9a70d7286a.png

You can also customize the gadget by right-clicking it or if you want to rename stuff just right-click it in OHM and click in "rename".

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

I use OHM's gadget to monitor stuff. It's a widget you can customize to show whatever you need.

Here's a screenshot of it:

Hide contents

image.png.d7b84b3c84530aad629ff83592b320a6.png

In order to turn it on you have to click on view and then "show gadget". After that, just right click something you want to monitor and select "show in gadget".

Hide contents

OpenHardwareMonitor_2018-11-30_03-13-59.png.1699fbf8662f15c5f8661f66262817dd.pngOpenHardwareMonitor_2018-11-30_03-15-27.png.d598419ce61b75e391d14c9a70d7286a.png

You can also customize the gadget by right-clicking it or if you want to rename stuff just right-click it in OHM and click in "rename".

I'll check it out. I've got Riva (haven't played with it yet), installed Rainmeter and Win10 gadgets, as well as HWinfo gadget. I need to spend some time playing with them all and see about getting only what I want displayed. Tdie being the most important (due to the temp offset with Ryzens).

I just hate to have more loaded in background than necessary.

4.2225Ghz 1700x on air

cpu-z validation

Screw it....I'm just going to create a custom HWiNFO.ini. Less background processes.

4.2225Ghz 1700x on air

cpu-z validation

Hell with the gadgets and widgets. I can live with this

IMG_20181130_013958.jpg

4.2225Ghz 1700x on air

cpu-z validation

There's Android app which you could use with emulator, but thats more system usage vs good it will do.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, Compassionate Homicide said:

Screw it....I'm just going to create a custom HWiNFO.ini. Less background processes.

OHM only takes up 6mb of RAM for me so, I doubt that makes any difference.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.