Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best option for my itx workstation

Go to solution Solved by samcool55,

Get the MSI one, that's the best ITX mobo according to buildzoid.

I was going to get the asrock one but someone here said it was crap.... So here are the options I have today is the last day of the sale I have to pick a board for my workstation and 2600.

Asrock B450i gaming/ac

Asus Strix B450 i gaming 

Msi B450i gaming plus ac 

Gigabyte B450i aorus pro wifi

PS I won't go X470 unless I have no other options

Thank you 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

Strix and aorus are my go to product lines. However, the cheapest good itx board for AMD is the Biostar X370 GTN, which I also have used and is quite good. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - dark mode Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus thread, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

10 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Strix and aorus are my go to product lines. However, the cheapest good itx board for AMD is the Biostar X370 GTN, which I also have used and is quite good. 

The bio stars aren't on sale They are full priced so no thanks 

8 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

OK thanks

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570)