Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nintendo Switch Eevee edition is nowhere...

alexiacat

I wanted to get a Nintendo Switch Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee edition bundle but GameStop's website says not available. I called them and they said it was a pre order only and that was the end of the call. I have found it on Newegg, Walmart.com, Amazon and eBay, but the prices on Amazon, Newegg and Walmart are ridiculous and I don't feel very comfortable ordering something from eBay. Nintendo's US website doesn't seem to have it listed, but I did find it on the UK site for just a little more than it is at GameStop (I went through lots of trouble finding that!)

Target also lists it for $400, but they are also out of stock at every store. I am really sad I didn't see this when it was up for pre order at GameStop...

I am wondering if Nintendo's UK site will let me order to ship to the US because if it can then I will probably be buying this console. Here is the specific link I found for the UK site console:

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-switch-console/nintendo-switch-pokemon-let-s-go-eevee-edition-pack/11897842.html?awc=12777_1543499137_1fa1a54cb3e1abde6cd69c3d6a608fe&affil=awin&utm_source=AWIN&utm_medium=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nintendolife.com&utm_campaign=&utm _content=Editorial+Content

I found it from a website called Nintendo Life.

I really want this special limited edition switch and I would very much appreciate anybody's help getting one for a reasonable price.

1 minute ago, alexiacat said:

I don't feel very comfortable ordering something from eBay.

you can get your money back almost 100% guarantee on eBay if you use something like paypal

as for buying it on uk 

im not 100% sure but im pretty sure you could do it if you were willing to go through the trouble of organizing the shipping

1 minute ago, Happycowdance said:

you can get your money back almost 100% guarantee on eBay if you use something like paypal

as for buying it on uk 

im not 100% sure but im pretty sure you could do it if you were willing to go through the trouble of organizing the shipping

I really think eBay is too risky, especially with something so rare and  limited edition. Also what do you mean by organizing the shipping? Could you just explain that a little more..? How hard would it be and what would be involved

16 minutes ago, alexiacat said:

Also what do you mean by organizing the shipping? Could you just explain that a little more..? How hard would it be and what would be involved

some retailers on amazon uk wont ship to the us so you will have to find a 3rd party shipper to pick up the package and deliver it

Just now, Happycowdance said:

some retailers on amazon uk wont ship to the us so you will have to find a 3rd party shipper to pick up the package and deliver it

How much could I expect that to cost?