Anyone know where to get 8k 360 VR sample video? (Other than YouTube)

I am looking for a place other than YouTube that has some 8K VR sample videos. I'm trying to figure out some studdering issues I've been having with VR videos. I want to download the whole file and have it on my SSD to eliminate as many variables as I can. I have a good CPU and a 1080ti so I don't think its a hardware issue.

33 minutes ago, DaCrewMaster said:

I am looking for a place other than YouTube that has some 8K VR sample videos. I'm trying to figure out some studdering issues I've been having with VR videos. I want to download the whole file and have it on my SSD to eliminate as many variables as I can. I have a good CPU and a 1080ti so I don't think its a hardware issue.

Contact some of the VR headset makers, explain your issue, and see if they have some vids you can borrow

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

If your issue is that it "lags" or "stutter", it could just be your internet connection. You could have the best PC ever, if you don't have the network connection to back it up, you're looking for a lot of buffering and stuttering. Hell, just plain 8k videos require at least 80Mbps if they are of decent qualities.

A high quality 720p 360˚ VR video need at least 50 Mbps to be able to enjoy properly, so 8k would be a lot higher than that. For example, for a high quality "retinal" 4k VR video, it's estimated that you'd need a network speed as high as 600 Mbps.
But if properly compressed, an 8k VR video could only require as low at 120Mbps.

What's your network speed?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

19 hours ago, TetraSky said:

If your issue is that it "lags" or "stutter", it could just be your internet connection. You could have the best PC ever, if you don't have the network connection to back it up, you're looking for a lot of buffering and stuttering. Hell, just plain 8k videos require at least 80Mbps if they are of decent qualities.

A high quality 720p 360˚ VR video need at least 50 Mbps to be able to enjoy properly, so 8k would be a lot higher than that. For example, for a high quality "retinal" 4k VR video, it's estimated that you'd need a network speed as high as 600 Mbps.
But if properly compressed, an 8k VR video could only require as low at 120Mbps.

What's your network speed?

I don't think my internet connection is a problem. I use a VR app that allows you to use your desktop while in VR. I has a feature that allows you to drag and drop vr videos into its menu and it plays them in VR for you. Even when you post a YouTube link, it downloads the video first before playing it. The problem that I am having is when I post a 4k or 8k video from YouTube I'm getting stuttering even when fully downloaded. I have a very fast NVMe drive, i7 6700k, and 1080ti. During playback, all are below 50% usage. Im starting to think its either that all the current videos are badly produced, my VR application isn't fully downloading the videos, or YouTube's Codec is giving the application problems. (My network speed is 200mbps)