EVGA CLC240 Radiator question Looking for Help

Good Afternoon LTT,

Recently I have been experiencing some issues with the NVIDIA driver crashing on my OC 1070ti, while I thought it was because the OC was not stable I have ran numerous tests through Unigine Valley, Haven, and 3DMark and they all come back fine, no crashing/artifacts have taken place during any of these tests.  I have uninstalled drivers with DDU, reinstalled the newest, reinstalled games that crash (not all games do) and I have kept an eye on afterburner while playing and the card rarely hits 70C while under load, but when it does thats when it starts acting up and the crash will happen.  Opening up Event Viewer in windows shows that the card is fine but the Nvidia driver has crashed.  I have reapplied thermal paste and temps have dropped around 3C and the crashing occurs less frequently but I want to get to the bottom of this.  I want to make sure that my fans on the inside of my case are set up the way they should be and get everybody's opinion on this issue.

Currently I have an EVGA CLC 240 with 2 120mm Thermaltake Riing fans and 2 more 120mm Thermaltake Riing case fans and have some questions about the fan setup I currently have.

Below are how I have the fans set up in my case:

Front of case : Fans pulling air in|Radiator|Front of case

Top of case: One fan pushing air out

Back of case: one fan pushing air out 

My temps are pretty good idle with the GPU sitting between 35C and 38C, and the processor sitting between 20C and 32C while idle, I feel like the fans in the front are not pulling enough cold air into the case due to the radiator being in between the case and the fans.  Is there a better way to set this up?  Should the fans be in between the case and the radiator?  I would like to hear everyone opinion on how to set this up the proper way so I can take the card getting too warm out of the equation even though to me it seems like a software problem that I can seem to figure out.  

Thanks in advance everybody!