Fixing scratches in tempered glass panel

Tusci

I just got the lian li pc-o11 case and either through shipping (or me messing up) I have teeny scratches on it. Google says toothpaste can buff it out but idk about that. Suggestions?

Side note, what do you all use to clean your tempered glass panels?

I use soapy water to clean tempered glass panels. Toothpaste can't fix scratches. I tried that on my S7 with a minor scratch and shit no work. It is a troll trap. 

I used to build my own aquariums from used 1/4" glass and I found glass wax (the stuff you smear on, then wipe off the white haze after it dries) did a great job of hiding the fine surface scratches.

Another possibility is to use a polishing kit, like this one, to polish out the scratches. Toothpaste is too coarse an abrasive for polishing glass.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

11 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I used to build my own aquariums from used 1/4" glass and I found glass wax (the stuff you smear on, then wipe off the white haze after it dries) did a great job of hiding the fine surface scratches.

Another possibility is to use a polishing kit, like this one, to polish out the scratches. Toothpaste is too coarse an abrasive for polishing glass.

Do you have any brand of glass wax that you prefer?