bar stool height "gaming" chair

haswellgamer

Hey community, need some special help with this one. I'm looking for a "gaming" chair that has a minimum seat height of at least 32'. When I say gaming, all I really care about is a tall back, leather arm rests, neck support and lumbar support and if possible a leg rest, though that last one is not really a necessity. If you must ask, this is for my work environment, as I work at a cell phone repair shop and spend most of my day sitting at (relatively) tall counters. Thanks in advance for any help!

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses?" -John Paul Larkin

https://www.uline.ca/Product/Detail/H-3971/Stools/ESD-Work-Stool-Polyurethane?pricode=YG142&gadtype=pla&id=H-3971&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo7mdi9j43gIVzh-tBh0_lw2oEAQYAyABEgJ08fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

?

This is what we typically have in our labs for "lab table height" work. (I'm sure you can find a cheaper one I just googled really quick.)

7 hours ago, geo3 said:

Here ya go: https://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/stools/aeron-stool/

If you need a head rest there's an add on you can get.

Holy balls! Didn't realize such simple chairs could be so expensive. Not a viable option for me, I'm afraid. Looking for a taller back too, something I can lean back into. Thanks though!

• 11 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 1:23 PM, haswellgamer said:

Hey community, need some special help with this one. I'm looking for a "gaming" chair that has a minimum seat height of at least 32'. When I say gaming, all I really care about is a tall back, leather arm rests, neck support and lumbar support and if possible a leg rest, though that last one is not really a necessity. If you must ask, this is for my work environment, as I work at a cell phone repair shop and spend most of my day sitting at (relatively) tall counters. Thanks in advance for any help!

Looking for something similar myself, curious to know if you ever found something, and if so, what was it?

Sorry for digging up the old thread, but this was first result on google for "stool height gaming chair"

On 11/15/2019 at 2:21 PM, alexxlee said:

Looking for something similar myself, curious to know if you ever found something, and if so, what was it?

Sorry for digging up the old thread, but this was first result on google for "stool height gaming chair"

Not currently looking for this anymore.

• 4 months later...

I have this chair,  and i really like it.  its wide enouph for me to cross my legs while sitting in it.  the down site is the the 'plether' has started to crack and is breaking up after 2-3 years.  

https://www.btod.com/BEYOND-0268-13.php?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpfHzBRCiARIsAHHzyZr1XQRNP23QDb9XCmHULsxp4bhX0v2ZYUp48fojmN6MIQzUk0HLac4aAkB-EALw_wcB

I am starting to look for a Gaming type chair to replace it.