Demonoid is back! BitTorrent tracker back online

TopWargamer

http://torrentfreak.com/demonoid-returns-bittorrent-tracker-is-now-online-140109/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torrentfreak+%28Torrentfreak%29

After more than a year of downtime the Demonoid tracker came back online today. The tracker is linked to nearly 400,000 torrent files and more than a million peers, which makes it one of the largest working BitTorrent trackers on the Internet. There is no word yet on when the site will make a full comeback, but the people behind it say they are working to revive one of the most famous file-sharing communities.

Woo, exciting day for torrenters around the globe. Demonoid was one of the largest file sharing sites before it got taken down more than a a year. So after that year of down time, both the website and torrent tracker are back online.

Ready. Set. Seed.

COMIC SANS

Ready. Set. Seed.

Lmao, I like that :D

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

its been down for so long do you think people will really go back to it and bring it back to what it once was?

Yes.

Also, here's a quote (which is also in my OP) from the article:

The tracker is linked to nearly 400,000 torrent files and more than a million peers, which makes it one of the largest working BitTorrent trackers on the Internet.

COMIC SANS

Yes.

Also, here's a quote (which is also in my OP) from the article:

i liked it when i used it years ago i had about  1TB up and down just didn't think people would still by connecting to it