New Monitor, Looks Weird

HunterL

my old monitor looks fine, its a ips 60hz all the colors are smooth, but i just got a 144hz tn panel monitor and the colors arent smooth and some of its pixelated, i have messed with the nvidia settings and my monitor settings and nothing makes it look better, is this just a monitor thing or is it a setting somewhere

1 minute ago, HunterL said:

i just got a 144hz tn panel monitor and the colors arent smooth and some of its pixelated

Colours aren't smooth? What resolution is your new monitor?

1 minute ago, HunterL said:

its a ips 60hz all the colors are smooth

What resolution is your old monitor?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

If you mean the colors look more washed out or less vibrant then that is normal. TN panels are really fast which makes them good for highrefreshrate gaming but they aren't as pretty.

going from ips to tn is like putting on sunglasses that have a fingerprint on them. Colors look worse, and edges aren't as defined, some even say it's blurry. although your only problem should be the color difference, not the blurry/pixelation. if possible try to show us a picture for reference.

4 hours ago, Un1verses said:

going from ips to tn is like putting on sunglasses that have a fingerprint on them. Colors look worse, and edges aren't as defined, some even say it's blurry. although your only problem should be the color difference, not the blurry/pixelation. if possible try to show us a picture for reference.

5 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

Colours aren't smooth? What resolution is your new monitor?

What resolution is your old monitor?

both 1080