Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ducky One2 TKL Horizon Blue

SimplyChunk

Hi folks,  After my abysmal experience with my Blackwidow X Chroma  I just wanted to check with you guys before I drop another 100 quid on a keyboard lol

I'm looking the the DuckyOne2 TKL Horizon Blue with blue switches in it.  No RGB or any of that nonsense.  I just want a solid typing and gaming experience.  I've seen a review on the standard Ducky One2 so I'm assuming this one will be along the same sort of lines.

Thanks for any replies

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

what was the problem with the razer keyboard

build quality

typing experience

if it was typing experience i would recommend looking for store were you can test different mechanical keyboards before deciding on what switch to get cause it is all based on user preference

1 minute ago, Happycowdance said:

what was the problem with the razer keyboard

build quality

typing experience

if it was typing experience i would recommend looking for store were you can test different mechanical keyboards before deciding on what switch to get cause it is all based on user preference

I'm in the UK, so the only place i can test a keyboard is PCWorld and all they have is Red switches.  I'm gonna get it and see what it's like

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 hour ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

I'm in the UK, so the only place i can test a keyboard is PCWorld and all they have is Red switches.  I'm gonna get it and see what it's like

Ducky is a solid keyboard manufacturer.  The keyboard you're getting will be much higher quality than that of the Razer one.

Thanks everybody! :) I'll let you know what it's like compared to my other two mech keyboards

Edited by YouSirAreADudeSir
spelling