i5 8300H Turboing always

I have a Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-51). i5 8300H, GTX1050 4GB, 16 GB Optane, 8 GB RAM.  (i5 8300H || Base - 2.3GHz || Turbo - 3.9GHz)

Now the thing is that this laptop have a terrible thermal design. So things go hot pretty fast. I am using MSI Afterburner to monitor my system while gaming. And I can see that my CPU is at 3.9GHz even if the usage is just 20% - 50%. Now that results in 85C - 95C thermals on the CPU and on the GPU it goes up to 80C. I don't think these are normal. I usually don't go on high settings on the games. I keep everything on low with vsync on so that I can get a consistent FPS and better thermals, never got good thermals though. So I am wondering if there is any way that I can just control my CPU Turboing? Like I can tell it to Turbo when the usage is above 80%, so something like that?

cooling-2.jpg.2d02e54445f05efe10dd951df4104ec5.jpg

The above one is the same AN515-51. For Learners--> The two fans are cooling the copper pipes that first go to the GPU and then to the CPU (Far Right, ending of the pipes). So the heat has to first pass through the GPU, which is also producing heat, then gets to the fan before being cooled...

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, firelighter487 said:

it shouldn't turbo at low usage as far as i know... what power plan is selected in Windows? 

Balanced