Black Friday / Cyber Monday best picks (EU/UK)

Thony
Just now, 1kv said:

Yep. I went to London in November 2017 and March 2018. I went to both South East London and Central London and I found that everything seemed better than the rest of the UK. 

Might be because demand in here is so high  and they save a lot of money since they stop at like every other house to drop a parcel. But even when I lived in middle of nowhere in Cornwall their drivers would always drop my parcel before lunch. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

3 minutes ago, Thony said:

Might be because demand in here is so high  and they save a lot of money since they stop at like every other house to drop a parcel. But even when I lived in middle of nowhere in Cornwall their drivers would always drop my parcel before lunch. 

I think it's just down to Amazon being pretty good at what they do lol. 

5 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I think it's just down to Amazon being pretty good at what they do lol. 

I must agree the service is amazing and its my favourite e-tailer

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE