First Build: I'm a newbie please help me (Cyber monday)

DeathSK

Can someone help me with this build?

I already have a gtx 1060 6Gb zotac AMP and a 500 gb Sandisk ssd (and already have an old pc from 2013 idk if i can recycle some parts) 

1. Budget & Location

Around 750/800€ I'm from Italy and i took the 1060 beacuse it was a great deal for cyber monday (gtx 1070+ cost 450€+) 

2. Aim

I need this computer to do some videomaking on Premiere Pro, editing on photoshop and Lr, i would love to stream in a decent quality (1080p), and play some new games (i dont need ultra max settings) 

3. Monitor 

I would like to have an ultrawide monitor like this  but idk if my 1060 can handle it, if the hdr is better than a simple full hd ultrawide and if there are some better alternatives maybe with 75Hz 
4. Peripherals

i already have those 

5: CASE

i have an old (ugly) Cooler master case so i'd prefer a new one even cheap but nice looking 
Sorry for my bad English 
Btw i'm new here but i'm reading a lot of threads this community is amazing 

Thanks if you wasted your time helping me ❤️

I am not sure where in Europe you would be ordering parts from, but I hope this will give you an idea what does fit into that budget buying in the USA.  For 725 Euros, this can be done here.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($129.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($67.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $822.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-25 23:28 EST-0500

I believe the Ryzen chip would be the way to go with it's 8 cores and 16 threads.  Should make any video editing and streaming a breeze.  Using the GTX1060 with that monitor should be fine for most games and applications.  Though if you want to stream, it might be lagging behind a bit.  

If you can post links from websites you would be ordering from, I can take a look and see what I can come up with.

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

I will be ordering only from italy and i think the only option is Amazon.it beacuse other sites have very opinable warranty (amazon here have the best support for clients). If you can tell me a build using it i'd really appreciate it beacuse i can see how good is your build but here in italy is like 938   worth and is pretty expensive 
Thanks a lot for the help as i said i think this is the better community i've seen in a while ^^ 

Indeed, I am liking this place as well.  I just joined last week and it has been very informative.  

I have been building machines probably longer than a lot of people here have been alive.  lol   But I had been out of the loop the past several years and it is time to play a little catch up.  :)  

I will take look at Amazon and see what I can find.  

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

I see now that you have 20 post as well. 
Then I'm lucky to have your help i guess ?, i'm trying to undestand more about hardware too ^^
Thanks again 

All this from Amazon.IT

It is basically the same system I am running.  It was about the best I could find.  You are right, prices are much higher there than here.  

Ryzen 1600  -                         153
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3       84
Corsair Vengence 3000mhz    119
NZXT 500                               110
500gb  Samsung 860 EVO       76
Western Digital WD Blue 2TB  59
Corsair VS650 -   650 watts      78

Total: 679 Euros

CPU does come with a Wraith Spire cooler.  At least mine did.  I can't read Italian very well.  lol

Thanks a lot for the effort man, how is your system so? Can you tell me some details about its performance in game? the ab350 supports other types of ryzen? why the 1600 instead of the 1600x it doesn't bottleneck the gpu? 

I hope there will be more builds to look at so we can discuss about it with other people ^^ 

I am not as heavy into games I use to be.  I am getting a bit up there in age and my eye-hand coordination isn't all that great.  

But with that, I still play a little World of Warcraft, World of Tanks and World of Warships and I can max them all out and get good frame rates.  

I also do a bit of video processing and this Ryzen absolutely smokes the Intel I5-2500K @ 4.3 ghz that I was running.  I also do a lot of astrophotography.  Again, with the software I use to stack and process my images is so much faster now with this setup.  

As far as choosing the 1600 vs 1600x was price.  I built this system over a year ago when prices were quite a bit higher and Ryzen was pretty new.  And I always overclock my stuff a little bit anyway.  Currently I got my system stable at 3.9ghz after I changed out the stock AMD cooler and installed a Corsair H115i water cooler.