~~Leaving the forums. Thanks y'all for everything. Have fun everyone, and stay safe. #Socksandsandalsforever~~
~~ Add me on Steam: AlexStriz if you ever want to chat or hangout ~~
Oh hello there!
You have found my page. Welcome! I'm AlexStriz, but you can call me Alex.
This is where you can learn stuff about me. I also put up cool stuff I find on the internet here.
• I like cars. Lots of cars. Japanese cars, German cars, Italian cars, old (I prefer the word "classic") cars, modern cars, fast cars, slow cars. Actually no, just fast cars. Make sure they're pretty, too
I broke the pictures into a few parts, since there are a lot.. were you expecting otherwise? :P
More to come soon
• Like most of you, I consider myself slightly addicted to the internet. Having spent so much time on the internet, I can safely say I've found a lot of stuff that interests me. We all know about computer related things (this being a tech forum and all), but did you know that there is a world of sweet stuff on the internet outside of Linus ;)
- Mighty Car Mods - My favorite YouTube Channel (sorry Linus, you're top 5 though). 'nuff said
- Jay Leno's Garage - Watch the Denim Chin look at and talk about some amazing cars
- ThatDudeInBlue - Some guy that lives near my house. He reviews modded cars. Wanna see a bagged, pearlescent plastidipped, supercharged 5.0 Mustang? 'Course you do. Check him out
- RegularCars - Funny car reviews. Kinda eye opening, too. Go watch the Miata one. Then go watch all the rest.
- Engineering Explained - Do you know what the difference between a Flatplane and a Crossplane V8 is? If not, this channel is perfect for learning about different car parts and how they work. If you do know the difference, then you need to lay off whatever you're doing.
- Car Throttle - Wanna see a gif of Doge riding inside a Civic with hydraulics? Hell yeah you do! Their recent (as of posting) video on the most epic four cylinder exhaust notes is truly drool worthy. Much vtak. Very video. Wow.
- Head Squeeze Top Gear fans, this is like VSauce but with James May!
VSauce 1, 2, and 3 - Speaking of which, how can a list be complete without the VSauces?
- OfficialNerdCubed - Another channel in my top 5. If you haven't already seen Dan's gaming videos, click the link. Hilarious commentary and a sometimes scary in-depth view on games and the companies that produce them. Move over PewDiePie. Here's his vlog channel.
- David So - Vlogs about current news in our society. Funny, encouraging, spontaneous, sometimes touching and deep, and Asian. What more could you want?
- Timothy DeLaGhetto - Of course, nothing! So here is some more of the same. (Minus the maturity). And with more rapping and skits and cheesy jokes. Here's his vlog channel
- DCIGS - You've all seen Black Man Angry. This is him. He goes hard in his videos. Another top 5
- Tyler Oakley - What do I say about Tyler Oakley... He's gay? Hmmm, no, that's not right. Well, he is, but he's also a really funny and down to earth guy. His channel is full of collabs with all your favorite YouTubers doing challenges, playing games, asking questions, and just having fun. He loves One Direction though, so watch out for that :P
- Emma Blackery - @LukaP... u mad bro? Seriously though, go watch her videos. No need for explaining, just go. And here's more of her, because you can never have enough Emma
- Swoozie - Ok guys. Imma be super cereal right now, you wanna know how to get the ladies? Watch this channel.
- Mattias and JouleTheif (or Alex) - Go hand in hand. Look out for funny vlogs and skits. Actually, you don't have to look out for them, cause all their skits and vlogs are funny.
- Ownage Pranks - And now, to end my list, I give you the final YouTube channel in my Top 5. Seriously, If you guys don't know who Ownage is (he's gotten kinda big recently), you're missing out. He's the first youtuber I ever watched (first video I ever watched on YouTube, too) and he's amazing. He does super elaborate prank calls to numerous different restaurants and people. He has like 15 different perfectly tuned accents that he unleashes on unsuspecting victims. All his videos are subtitled to add to the fun. Go watch all the pranks and tell me which one is your favorite. Also, here's his second channel where he does his prank reveals, fails (which are hilarious), and extra, shorter pranks. Now if he'll only start vlogging again...
• MightyCarMods is love. MightyCarMods is life
• Top Gear is also love, Top Gear is also Life
LOL! JK! There is nothing here yet. Come back soon when I have the motivation
"Obey the principles without being bound by them." - Bruce Lee
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” - Bruce Lee
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.” - Bruce Lee
"Good is the enemy of great." - Jony Ive
"There's no learning without trying lots of ideas and failing lots of times." - Jony Ive
"Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” - Norman Ralph Augustine
"To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster." - Stirling Moss
"If you can dream it, you can do it.” - Walt Disney
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”― Winston Churchill
"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about". -Albert Einstein
"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." - Eminem
"How can the sky be the limit when there are footprints on the Moon?" - Logic
"Life is a camera lens. Focus only on what's important and you will capture it perfectly" - J. Cole
"To appreciate the Sun, you gotta know what rain is" - J. Cole
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me twice can't put the blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck the peace signs, load the chopper and let it rain on you" - J. Cole
"I care about impacting people, not impressing people" - Lecrae
"If you live for people's acceptance, you will die from their rejections" - Lecrae
"There's seven billion, forty six million people on the planet, and most of us have the audacity to think we matter" - Watsky
"When I wanna be a superhero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino
"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" - Childish Gambino
"The first person you have to resurrect is yourself" - RZA
"I don't sleep, I dream awake" - Childish Gambino
"You apocalyptic dingleberry" - James May
"You infantile pillock" - James May
"You insufferable oaf" - James May
"MAAAAAAAAAAD" - Moog