Asus were adamant it would release in January, then it was the first week in February...it is now the 28th, one day till March and I'm wondering if its worth holding out to purchase a card that will probably top the €2,000 mark. As much as I'd love to buy one...I'm more waiting to see its pricing before I decide. I can afford one, but feel that I'd probably be better off buying a Strix Laptop for the same price! There is no VALUE in buying ANY 2080Ti at the current prices, let alone future renditions of the card.
The sooner this price fixing ends, the better...(AMD, get your finge