Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


This user doesn't have any awards

About lonewolf2887

  • Title

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. tried it the site don't like the key. welp last option i guess is cracked windows 10 via usb if someone has download that would help a lot
  2. Issue there is I don't have copy of windows 10 to install if that is the case.
  3. I've been trying to install my copy of windows 7 onto a western digital blue 250gb m.2 ssd but whenever windows loads up it doesn't detect neither my ssd nor my hdd
  4. I know the I7 7700k has good few years left I'm planning this cause I'm gonna either upgrade or turn the current pc into back or etc only reason I wanted opinion was to get early start.Or last option I'll give the current one as gift to my twin or relative/etc.
  5. I'm just thinking ahead also read properly I said half way through 2018 or early 2019 it depends on perfomance improvement knightslugger you've given no postive advice just complaints about thinking ahead going awh you'll having nothing your wasting your time you know nothing about me. Also I do agree with waiting for the cpu to be less useful I'm just starting to make a plan out seeing 2018 is close than it looks.
  6. Dude that wasn't exactly needed im just considering upgrade choices so either talk relivant not time wasting.
  7. Well I never stated I stick to either just intel or just amd so that assumption was pointless the basic template being that there is possible choices to start laying ground work for future upgrade/possible new build.I said might hold of till early 2019 if I do start fresh I'd either sell the old rig or use it as back up.
  8. I know its ridiculous this is just future upgrade plan in advance having a basic template will lead to eaiser production.
  9. So just personal expecation for cannon lake it'll be obviously first step in 10nm cpu but spec guess maybe 8/16 cores something like that this just personal thoughts but I don't think it we'll see zen 2 till half next year or later due to work being delayed till january 2018 just some speculation/opinion from current news. Well putting cpu aside I'm not sure about volta 2070 or 2080 cause early 2019 could have 2080 ti no? So either zen 2 or cannon lake thanks for the help just gonna have to wait on mobo too go with it.
  10. Well if cannon lake goes around similar release as coffee is then it could end up being Q4 2018 depends on when 'zen 2' comes and how much better it is.Also not to much info on cannon yet so I'm holding out till more is announced it's why I added ice lake.
  11. Well my description of late was bit poor I mean around second half but it will depend on whats out at the time if it doesn't seem to much improvements then I'll hold off longer cause two additional cores for 15 to 30 % increase isn't to interesting when i could wait longer for better.
  12. I'm not looking to upgrade my build till late into 2018 or early 2019 my current cpu is I7 7700k I feel it'll be fine for what I do which is game design and gaming.The parts i was considering upgrading was monitor to 4k or 2k 144hz which ever is do able at the time im currently using 1080p 144hz with gtx 1070 Asus strix which I'm gonna upgrade to either 2070 or 2080 and good mobo.
  13. Im going to be using a gtx 1080 this was the monitor i was going to use https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BV1XB2K/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i11?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B01BV1XB2K&pd_rd_r=YYHKA16BYTMY744B13X0&pd_rd_w=zpefT&pd_rd_wg=kBAzB&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=RYHN2PZNA89JNYZ0DPGM&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=187bec3b-0822-4044-bbe9-441718232b3f&pf_rd_i=desktop/ But considering a 144hz would be better I'd use it till i got one. So keep with this monitor or get 1080p 144hz monitor.
  14. Cheap as in im dealing with tight budget so if you had links to low price 144hz 1440p monitor i could see if any worked with the budget im working with otherwise id have to go for 60hz.