Does NCIX refund shipping for RMAs?

Bluethulhu

I ordered a mouse from within the US, and I really don't like it honestly. Does NCIX refund the shipping cost?

Spoiler

An RMA is for defects, if you are returning it because you don't want it, they usually do not cover the shipping costs.

and I would hope they charge you a restocking fee over it. 

and I would hope they charge you a restocking fee over it. 

Lmao I think you meant "assume". Why would you hope for that? :P

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I imagine you'd have to pay for return shipping as well, wouldn't you?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

What if I'm dissatisfied with an item I've purchased?

NCIX offers a 15-day Satisfaction Guarantee on many items that we sell. Due to supplier and manufacturer restrictions, some opened items will be non-refundable, and any return is subject to prior approval from NCIX. Items that are unopened and still in its original shrink wrap and sealed, can be returned without restriction, within 15 days of purchase, unless marked as nonreturnable. All items returned to us must be shipped pre-paid.

Items eligible for return are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and if approved by NCIX would be eligible for exchange, merchandise credit, or refund. Due to the volatile nature of component prices, items will only be refunded at the current pricing at the time of return. Softwaremust be in its original box and unopened (still sealed in its original shrink wrap). Defective software will be exchanged with the same title (subject to availability).

Satisfaction Guarantee excludes CRT monitors, LCD monitors, netbooks, notebook computers, mobile PCs, mobile phones, handhelds, PDAs, digital cameras (and accessories), projectors (and accessories), printers, graphics tablets, headphones, software, consumables (i.e. printer cartridges, CD-Rs, and blank media), televisions, consumer appliances (i.e. microwaves, refrigerators, etc.), customized computers, mouse pads and special order items.

-http://us.ncix.com/go/?customercare#rma

IMO it's stupid that you've been given a faulty product and you have to pay to return it. Imaging having to return a 900D. You'd pay to have it shipped, then returned, then a replacement shipped back out to you. Plus possibly a restocking fee.

I know it's not always the retailers fault ie, damaged in transit etc, but still, it's a huge inconvenience for anyone having to pay.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

IMO it's stupid that you've been given a faulty product and you have to pay to return it. Imaging having to return a 900D. You'd pay to have it shipped, then returned, then a replacement shipped back out to you. Plus possibly a restocking fee.

I know it's not always the retailers fault ie, damaged in transit etc, but still, it's a huge inconvenience for anyone having to pay.

Read original post. He just doesn't like it. It's not an RMA.

It's not a defective product, he just doesn't want it anymore.

Read original post. He just doesn't like it. It's not an RMA.

It's not a defective product, he just doesn't want it anymore.

I should learn to read the OP :lol:

Disregard my comment :P

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

It not an RMA if it isn't broken. And with an RMA they usually replace not refund anyway.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree!