Reliant Kore Control Issues

daviden

I've never been into Star Citizen and I decided I wanted to get into it after having it for so long. I have the Reliant Kore and I can't seem to control well at all. Yaw up/down straight up doesn't work and I'd also like to know how to just stop the ship, because I've looked through all the controls and I can't find one. This may be because I don't know how to play yet, or there's a problem, IDK.

8 hours ago, daviden said:

I've never been into Star Citizen and I decided I wanted to get into it after having it for so long. I have the Reliant Kore and I can't seem to control well at all. Yaw up/down straight up doesn't work and I'd also like to know how to just stop the ship, because I've looked through all the controls and I can't find one. This may be because I don't know how to play yet, or there's a problem, IDK

What are you playing on keyboard or joystick. 

Best join us on discord:

https://discord.gg/tH7gxvA

Edit: do you mean strafe up/down or pitch up/down

56 minutes ago, rentaspoon said:

What are you playing on keyboard or joystick. 

Best join us on discord:

https://discord.gg/tH7gxvA

Edit: do you mean strafe up/down or pitch up/down

I'm playing on keyboard and mouse, and I meant pitch up/down.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Reliant and I haven't noticed any control issues whatsoever with the ship, I actually think it handles great, if you need any tips let me know and ill try to log on with you and help you out.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.