Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rmurph17

Think I’ve killed something?

Ok consider this post answered by myself because for some reason I started swapping round all four modules and powering back on and incredibly after 6 permutations the system post again and bios shows all 32GB so what the fuck actually happened 🤔 these electrics and their angry pixies leave me in constant bewilderment 🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all,

Was trying to tinker with ram timings in bios and the computer now fails to post giving me these error codes:

dE, Ad, C2, 10, 01 and 60.

Ive tried resetting the CMOS but it still doesn’t post, again giving the same codes.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (X470)  HDD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD   Headphones: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X                            CaseFans: 6 120mm Corsair LL120         Monitor: Hisense 65" 4K UHD w/HDR
GPU: Palit Geforce RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC       PSU: Corsair RM850x 80+ Gold            Phone: Apple iPhone X 256 GB
RAM: Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB 3733MHz         Case: Gigabyte AORUS AC300W             Mouse: Logitec MK270
Posted · Original PosterOP

Tried taking out all the ram sticks now and it didn’t change anything except give another error code “46” and wouldn’t turn off again using the power button, all that happened was the fans spun faster wtf

Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (X470)  HDD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD   Headphones: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X                            CaseFans: 6 120mm Corsair LL120         Monitor: Hisense 65" 4K UHD w/HDR
GPU: Palit Geforce RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC       PSU: Corsair RM850x 80+ Gold            Phone: Apple iPhone X 256 GB
RAM: Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB 3733MHz         Case: Gigabyte AORUS AC300W             Mouse: Logitec MK270
Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer

Ok consider this post answered by myself because for some reason I started swapping round all four modules and powering back on and incredibly after 6 permutations the system post again and bios shows all 32GB so what the fuck actually happened 🤔 these electrics and their angry pixies leave me in constant bewilderment 🤷🏻‍♂️

-Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory-