G920 or ThrustMaster TMX?

What's better?

I've been looking for a racing wheel, and would like to know what would be a good option. I've narrowed it down to the Logitech G920 and Thrustmaster TMX. Each are $200 on Amazon, but I'd like to know what is the better wheel. Please feel free to recommend something else if you have a better option.

I'd recommend getting the G920 since I've had the Logitech G27 for a quite a while now and it's served me well, so I'd expect the G920 to be even better.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

The logitech wheels used a helical gear system I believe, which iirc (at times) can be felt by the user when using it.
Thrustmaster uses a belt system, I believe this feels more "realistic" and all that stuff, but the wheel can overheat during long periods of usage.

I personally have a Thrustmaster TX Leather, so I can't comment on the Logitech wheels. IIRC Thrustmaster has some QC issues at time though, and I've heard their customer support can be iffy.

I know a lot of people will just recommend what they've used, but it's good to take a look at both. Watch some reviews on youtube if you're having trouble deciding. For me that's what I used as the deciding factor when I was looking for a wheel.