Gigabyte Motherboard Problems

Robr
Go to solution Solved by Robr,

Unfortunately I couldn't find either used CPU or MTB to test out. I managed to test out my GPU on a friends system and no problems there. So after about 2 months of not having a PC I managed to scrape enough money together to upgrade my PC to a Ryzen system.

I just got a new monitor (BENQ GL2580) worked absolutely fine the first time. I went out so I shut my PC down, came back turned on my PC and I got a No Signal Detected. I also noticed that neither my Mouse or Keyboard were lit up so I'm trying to work out if it's a motherboard issue thats causing this. I have plugged in another device to the monitor which worked so I know its not that.

Hardware:

AMD fx6300

Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3

GTX 750ti

CPU: Ryxen 2600X, MTB: Asus ROG STRIX B450 F-GAMING, RAM: G-SKILL TRIDENT Z RBG 16GB, GPU: GTX 750Ti, PSU: EVGA 500W, Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

It could be, before you replace that however try re-seating the RAM, just take it out and put it back in.

If that yields the same results, take out one DIMM and boot. Switch around what slot it is in, do the same with all DIMM's.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

17 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

It could be, before you replace that however try re-seating the RAM, just take it out and put it back in.

If that yields the same results, take out one DIMM and boot. Switch around what slot it is in, do the same with all DIMM's.

Unfortunately that hasn't worked

CPU: Ryxen 2600X, MTB: Asus ROG STRIX B450 F-GAMING, RAM: G-SKILL TRIDENT Z RBG 16GB, GPU: GTX 750Ti, PSU: EVGA 500W, Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

Are you sure it's the motherboard?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

None of my peripherals are lighting up though when plugged into a USB port on the motherboard. 

On 11/20/2018 at 4:03 PM, Robr said:

None of my peripherals are lighting up though when plugged into a USB port on the motherboard. 

^

On 11/20/2018 at 3:33 PM, fasauceome said:

Are you sure it's the motherboard?

That sounds like a motherboard issue to me, could've been the RAM it wasn't

Is there any chance to try another motherboard?

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately I couldn't find either used CPU or MTB to test out. I managed to test out my GPU on a friends system and no problems there. So after about 2 months of not having a PC I managed to scrape enough money together to upgrade my PC to a Ryzen system.

• 1 month later...

hi i got the Gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard. and i have one problem when i insert any flash storage device(external hard drive, flash drive) my wifi/internet disappears. then if i remove the storage device the internet would come back again. (i have a wifi dongle) please help me. Thanks!