Rog Rig Reboot

David Anderson
Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,
Just now, David Anderson said:

So Linus will post the competition on youtube?

yeah. Just like last two years he'll post a video if the competition is starting, and 3 about building it with the winners. Maybe ultrawide festival will come back

Hi LinusTechTips forum,

I am totally new to this forum, and I don't know when will the next ROG Rig Reboot will happen again. Any ideas how to know if it's coming?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

probebly next year. It's kind of a yearly event that is starting for the second year now

Just now, David Anderson said:

yeah. Just like last two years he'll post a video if the competition is starting, and 3 about building it with the winners. Maybe ultrawide festival will come back

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same question. I hope so my dude.

Just message or quote me if you have questions! I might not be able to answer them, but I might be able to help!

Current PC

Way too crappy to even say.

I think I have a semi-decent chance of doing OK, and also I like to see how happy those people are when they win. Good luck if there is one in 2019.

Just message or quote me if you have questions! I might not be able to answer them, but I might be able to help!

Current PC

On 12/3/2018 at 2:07 PM, Cameron Goodwin said:

I think I have a semi-decent chance of doing OK, and also I like to see how happy those people are when they win. Good luck if there is one in 2019.

I really hope they have another one. I don’t have money to buy a rig. All I have is a crappy 2007 MacBook with 1gb ddr2 ram and a core 2 duo processor.

1 hour ago, Liam.Mac said:

I really hope they have another one. I don’t have money to buy a rig. All I have is a crappy 2007 MacBook with 1gb ddr2 ram and a core 2 duo processor.

GG man

Current PC