which is the best 144hz Monitor for under 250€?

TheManInTheSuite
1 minute ago, BOBWARPATH said:

True. And also the card will probably perform better anyways, since now that it's the newest card, driver support will be godly once it gets up and running

not that it acutally matters. 

Well i would get the msi optix one, but if you have a rtx 2080, get a 1440p 144hz monitor instead, if you have the budget.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

True. The only reason I MAY get an rtx 2080 come next year, is Im still deciding if I really want a used gtx 1080ti...

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

Well i would get the msi optix one, but if you have a rtx 2080, get a 1440p 144hz monitor instead, if you have the budget.

Sadly 250€ is my limit, i guess if that's so, im gonna take the Optix than!

True. The only reason I MAY get an rtx 2080 come next year, is Im still deciding if I really want a used gtx 1080ti...

safe up for the 7nm AMD Cards Navi (the high end ones, the mid-range ones r rumoured to come out on somewhere spring) rumoured around Mid-Summer 2019. Problaply would be a better value, Or get the RTX 2080 ti, Ir a used 1080 ti, the RTX 2080 its propably a waste of many at that point. 

1 hour ago, TheManInTheSuite said:

safe up for the 7nm AMD Cards Navi (the high end ones, the mid-range ones r rumoured to come out on somewhere spring) rumoured around Mid-Summer 2019. Problaply would be a better value, Or get the RTX 2080 ti, Ir a used 1080 ti, the RTX 2080 its propably a waste of many at that point. 

Yeah if the price goes down on them, Maybe, and as long as amd doesn't do another rx 590.

Yeah if the price goes down on them, Maybe, and as long as amd doesn't do another rx 590.

oh yes, someone i know acutally considers the rx 590, i said him that this card's just a scam. I mean, u can get an 8GB RX 580 for around 219€, the cheapest rx 590 for 260€, yeah, it's around 10% better but... NO.

Btw, maybe the 1080 ti and the rtx 2080 go both down in price, than it's still "even" 

which CPU do u have btw? not that ur CPU Bottlenecks ur (next) GPU. Like, not every Processor can push the needed data for 144 FPS to ur GPU.

oh yes, someone i know acutally considers the rx 590, i said him that this card's just a scam. I mean, u can get an 8GB RX 580 for around 219€, the cheapest rx 590 for 260€, yeah, it's around 10% better but... NO.

Btw, maybe the 1080 ti and the rtx 2080 go both down in price, than it's still "even" 

Yeah so far my 1080ti future buying is winning, since you cant find one lower than like 780 dollars

2 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Yeah so far my 1080ti future buying is winning, since you cant find one lower than like 780 dollars

well, hope u can get one. So, what CPU?

Running an i7 8700k. I had to decide between buying a gtx 1080 and using it with my 7 year old Alienware aroura r4, or using my gtx 1060 with a new system, and I decided new system.

Just now, BOBWARPATH said:

Running an i7 8700k. I had to decide between buying a gtx 1080 and using it with my 7 year old Alienware aroura r4, or using my gtx 1060 with a new system, and I decided new system.

well, that's one of the Best CPUs out, so, no Bottleneck there possible xD and external GPU option would've been bad, so, yeah, u chose right. 

well, that's one of the Best CPUs out, so, no Bottleneck there possible xD and external GPU option would've been bad, so, yeah, u chose right. 

oh definitely, the alienware's liquid cooler made a stuttering sound, and the sound card burt out, and it would suck so much to have a 1080 and no pc to put it in, I have an old fx 6 core system, but I upgraded from that to try and remove the bottleneck of my 1060 a bit in the first place.

oh definitely, the alienware's liquid cooler made a stuttering sound, and the sound card burt out, and it would suck so much to have a 1080 and no pc to put it in, I have an old fx 6 core system, but I upgraded from that to try and remove the bottleneck of my 1060 a bit in the first place.

THANK GOD u didn't use that FX system. That would be a hard, micro stuttering, bottleneck mess. 

Im happy with my Ryzen 5 1600 at 3,9Ghz :D doesn't bottleneck anything, even if it's in between Haswell and Skylake in terms of IPC. 

Oh no, and the worst thing was, No matter how many things you chucked at it, ssd, new gpu, upgraded from 8gb ram to 16, IT WAS STILL SO SLOW.. and before the 1060, all I had was my cousin's 8600gt, which was the worst thing ever.

Oh no, and the worst thing was, No matter how many things you chucked at it, ssd, new gpu, upgraded from 8gb ram to 16, IT WAS STILL SO SLOW.. and before the 1060, all I had was my cousin's 8600gt, which was the worst thing ever.

i had a 9600 gt for a while, from foxconn, that's definitely worse xD cant even plug the fan into the GPU. SINCE THE FUCKING GPU AS NO FAN HEADER FOR TAHT FAN

Just found it in an old box. I had no fan for it, just a passive heatsink, and this is how I used to overclock. 1 fan connected to gpu, one molex

WIN_20181119_13_10_14_Pro.jpg

Just found it in an old box. I had no fan for it, just a passive heatsink, and this is how I used to overclock. 1 fan connected to gpu, one molex

WIN_20181119_13_10_14_Pro.jpg

ok, im dying xDDDD OH MAN IM SO SORRY U NEEDED TO USE THIS... MONSTROSITY OUT OF HELL

59 minutes ago, TheManInTheSuite said:

ok, im dying xDDDD OH MAN IM SO SORRY U NEEDED TO USE THIS... MONSTROSITY OUT OF HELL

AGREED. IT STILL OVERHEATED XDXDXD

well.... at least it's better than intergrated AMD 200XPress Graphics. minecraft with lowest settings with 25-30fps. 

well.... at least it's better than intergrated AMD 200XPress Graphics. minecraft with lowest settings with 25-30fps. 

Yeah you would think fx has decent integrated graphics, but no this actually let me play half life on low.  FOR 15 MINUTES AT A TIME XDXD

1 hour ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Yeah you would think fx has decent integrated graphics, but no this actually let me play half life on low.  FOR 15 MINUTES AT A TIME XDXD

OH NO I JUST REALIZED AS A CHILD MY FAMILY WAS SCAMMED. THE PC WAS.... A CYBERPOWER. NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as i know fx doesn't have an iGPU, but most mainbaords had, so..... ouch. U OFFICALLY WIN THE WAR OF "WHO HAS THE WORST """"GPU""""" OF ALL TIME" Congrats.... i guess? xD 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""gpu""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" of all time

OH NO I JUST REALIZED AS A CHILD MY FAMILY WAS SCAMMED. THE PC WAS.... A CYBERPOWER. NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP 1200$ "Gaming PC" with HD 2000 graphics and i3 with 32 GB of RAM-