ACPI Error never installed windows before

Gigabyte a320ma-m.2 rev 1 motherboard bios rev 23

Ryzen 2400g cpu

8gb ballistic ram

I have tried multiple time to install windows 10 to this new build. It has never had windows on it but it keeps giving me this acpi error telling me I can not install windows and Ubuntu. Both ram are fine ive already tried both by themselves and it did not work. Got latest iso of windows and Ubuntu. There is no acpi option in the bios either I've checked every inch of it. If you need more information please let me know.

AHCI? i cn't remember the acronym, but what kind of harddrive are you using? sata or m.2?  

if it's sata try switching the sata mode options in the bios.

if it really is ACPI check your power settings in the bios and turn off any power saving features. then try again. 

also make sure all moherboard power connectors are plugged in, including the 4/8 pin CPU power near the top. some/most boards will still power via the 24pin main power if i remember correctly.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

• 2 weeks later...