Honor 10? or Galaxy Note FE?

Hey Guys In my country I can get a Full Brand New Honor 10 for $320 but at a different store I saw I can also get a Brand New Galaxy Note FE for $346

Honor 10 has better Chipset and Better AI Camera. With a very Unquie and good looking Back.

Galaxy Note FE will get Updates and feels Premium and also has the S-pen. And I find One Ui (That will come in the Note FE) to be Looking Good.

And it is ip 68 while Honor to be ip 67.

But in conclusion, what would you guys pick?

14 hours ago, OppositeCube said:

Hey Guys In my country I can get a Full Brand New Honor 10 for $320 but at a different store I saw I can also get a Brand New Galaxy Note FE for $346

Honor 10 has better Chipset and Better AI Camera. With a very Unquie and good looking Back.

Galaxy Note FE will get Updates and feels Premium and also has the S-pen. And I find One Ui (That will come in the Note FE) to be Looking Good.

And it is ip 68 while Honor to be ip 67.

But in conclusion, what would you guys pick?

It depends what you want. If you want the phone to be the quickest out of the two with a great camera then go for the Honor 10. If you want a well known brand name phone with amazing build quality and the s pen, that is a bit older but also a bit slower, go for the note fe.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:11 AM, 1kv said:

It depends what you want. If you want the phone to be the quickest out of the two with a great camera then go for the Honor 10. If you want a well known brand name phone with amazing build quality and the s pen, that is a bit older but also a bit slower, go for the note fe.

sorry for replying you late. But I would ask you what would you pick personally?

What do you mean with "Brand new"?

Note FE is basicly the Note 7 (that was discontinued because of battery explosions), "rebranded" with slightly less specs.

Smaller battery, slower Storage.

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-note-fe-galaxy-note-7-android-pie/

It may get the Update. Maybe not. Don't forget, this is a Leak, that could also be a Leak, or an internal test that will get discarded. This is NOT officially Confirmed.

But if it comes, it WILL Bethe last Major update for sure.

Honor 10 will get 9 for sure, and maybe/probably even Android 10.

Still an okay phone, but honestly.. I would probably get the Honor 10, because there is a chance for Android 10 Update.

Note FE i would chose, if you really really need/want to use the s-Pen.

Maybe the Camera is slightly better too. Note FE (aka, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge) Camera does have an OIS. Honor 10 does Not. Where was it tested, that Honor 10 has a better Camera than Galaxy S7?

How about alternatives?

Xiaomi Mi 8 is a very decent phone, and beats both in Camera.

Oneplus 6 from Gearbest is also a very great option. Nearly stock android, will most likely get Android 11.

2 hours ago, Darkseth said:

How about alternatives?

Oneplus 6 from Gearbest is also a very great option. Nearly stock android, will most likely get Android 11.

Keep in mind the OP6 is the Chinese variant and has restricted bands, as well as possibly missing the Play Store.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

The latter should be easy: Just flash Oxygen-OS Rom. But the Bands yea, that might be a bummer for US.

I know, the missing Bands are for example not relevant for germany (one of the 3 missing is used in some areas for assistance, but only for upload if i'm right. Or only Download).

I personally would feel much better spending 100 bucks more (i mean, 100 bucks for 2-3 years usage? won't make you poor), and then you can be perfectly Save.

And getting it from Amazon with their very good support when something happens, vs. Chinese reseller..

17 hours ago, Darkseth said:

What do you mean with "Brand new"?

Note FE is basicly the Note 7 (that was discontinued because of battery explosions), "rebranded" with slightly less specs.

Smaller battery, slower Storage.

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-note-fe-galaxy-note-7-android-pie/

It may get the Update. Maybe not. Don't forget, this is a Leak, that could also be a Leak, or an internal test that will get discarded. This is NOT officially Confirmed.

But if it comes, it WILL Bethe last Major update for sure.

Honor 10 will get 9 for sure, and maybe/probably even Android 10.

Still an okay phone, but honestly.. I would probably get the Honor 10, because there is a chance for Android 10 Update.

Note FE i would chose, if you really really need/want to use the s-Pen.

Maybe the Camera is slightly better too. Note FE (aka, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge) Camera does have an OIS. Honor 10 does Not. Where was it tested, that Honor 10 has a better Camera than Galaxy S7?

How about alternatives?

By "Brand New" I mean actually brand new products unlike used. Not talking about how newly they were launched or something

Note Fe will get the Android Pie. Very likely to after many huge leaks. But, yeah I think it will be the last Update 3 years for updates by Samsung are dope though.

Thanks for your suggestions I was thinking to get Honor 10 too. The Note FE does have very good and Vibrant AMOLED screen and S-pen (which im not sure I would use) My friends Note FE did felt very premium at my hands. But Now I prefer The good changing looks in Honor 10 and the placement of the Cameras.

In White Friday sale at my country (Just say it is exactly as Black Friday) Note FE is going for around $290!!!

And Honor 10 for $305

Soo Xiaomi Mi 8 is like $400. Like $100 more and is not much different from Honor 10.

Oneplus 6 in my country is $600. I'm currently not on getting from other sites.

Not sure how is the customer support of gear best.

Farwell, I think I would get the Honor 10 then Thanks for the help

ah right, sorry. Thought of "just launched" :P

Mi8 is indeed a good bit faster than Honor 10, and the camera should be a good bit better.