Emulation Topic

bigmouthbob1
11 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

idk how it works, i just dont see why they would get mad at you if you make a joke while being helpful. cause Linus is a pretty funny guy so i do not think he will say “i will make good jokes, but you peasants cannot”

i just dont see him saying that

well some people I see post on stuff thats not even real at all, they will ask like what ram to get and someone will just post a link to download ram. then you look at the profile and they do stuff like that often, idk the name but I saw one yesterday when on at night 

Just now, Master Jelly said:

well some people I see post on stuff thats not even real at all, they will ask like what ram to get and someone will just post a link to download ram. then you look at the profile and they do stuff like that often, idk the name but I saw one yesterday when on at night 

most of the time people will do that if somebody already answered and its a good answer. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

most of the time people will do that if somebody already answered and its a good answer. 

if there is an answer you should just move on and not post. dumb kids looking for the same thing can find the thread on google them come here and download some virus stuff. I found this website from google, I asked a GPU equation and a thread on here was the first thing to pop up. 

Gosh Darn it, when they said emulation topic 

i was thinking cool maybe something on

bochs

- Qemu

- Virtual Box

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

8 hours ago, Master Jelly said:

it also says trolling is against the rules but I see people troll on here day and day and get no punishment, so why do they care more about some rules then others. 

8 hours ago, Master Jelly said:

Be sure to report those people. This is big forum and mods are voluntary. They don't see nearly most of the posts. You should do your part and report any posts that you feel like don't belong here.

It's true that there's fine line between joking and trolling. But if person clearly only jokes and trolls around, they don't belong here. Reddit and 4chan are correct places for clowns.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Be sure to report those people. This is big forum and mods are voluntary. They don't see nearly most of the posts. You should do your part and report any posts that you feel like don't belong here.

It's true that there's fine line between joking and trolling. But if person clearly only jokes and trolls around, they don't belong here. Reddit and 4chan are correct places for clowns.

Lol the guy who was talking about trolling (master jelly) got himself banned for trolling. What is even going on?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:32 AM, bigmouthbob1 said:

I think emulation should be a topic because a lot of people want to emulate but need help. It could even be a subtopic of PC gaming.

Most of the time this is related to piracy, which is a no-no on the forums. If you want help on how to emulate something, the emulator developer's website usually has a forum with all the information you need.

Geeking out about emulation itself is too niche and advanced of a topic for the average LTT visitor.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:21 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

/s or /jk? I'm pretty sure emulating free OS isn't piracy. Hail Android emulators and WINE.

Wine Is Not an Emulator.

Sudo make me a sandwich