NEW Gaming pc buy

I am about to buy HP Omen gaming pc in a sale in 4hours or so I am asking is this a decent 

pc?

HP OMEN GTX 1070 Gaming PC Intel Coffee Lake 6 Core i7 8700 3.2Ghz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD with 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card, DVD Drive,Windows 10 Home, Wireless AC + Bluetooth, VR Ready
Roughly $1700 USD.from a retailer I live in New Zealand.

It's good but what's the price?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Well, any PC can be a decent PC; It just depends on the price of it. If you're just asking for the specs, then that PC will run basically any modern titles possible and even will allow you to do many other tasks, such as video editing, etc. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

How could you possibly ask us that question without telling us the price

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I live in New Zealand and this is $2500 nz dollars which is about $1700 USD

2 minutes ago, brookyndman said:

It's on the expensive side for US pricing but I don't know about the new zealand market

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, brookyndman said:

Not horrible taking into consideration tax and assembly but they more than likely use the lowest end parts. A pcpartpicker version I made with the same specs and middle end parts is $1300 USD before tax. If you don't want to build a computer, it's not a bad deal, just could be better.

But, like @fasauceome mentioned, computer parts may be more expensive in other countries and I also don't know the new Zealand market. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

4 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

Not horrible taking into consideration tax and assembly but they more than likely use the lowest end parts. A pcpartpicker version I made with the same specs and middle end parts is $1300 USD before tax. If you don't want to build a computer, it's not a bad deal, just could be better.

Actually it looks like pricing and availability is pretty bad going by PCPP new zealand, so if that's all I've got to go by then it looks like a decent deal.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Thank you friends for your input, I am getting an upgrade from my dying 2010 HP laptop with intergrated graphics and 4gb of ram.

I am not against builing a pc my self  but I would rather go with pre made model on the back of my lack of build skills and rather expensive and small parts market here in New Zealand.

I was looking for an AMD ryzen system but choice was limited in this early black friday sale, this is looks like a decent alternative and I am thinking seriously about it.